Common Cures and treatments for Gyno

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why settle for sub standard treatment? Aromatase inhibitors have never been shown as effective as SERMs at gyno reversal. Prevention is another topic. Why mess with estrogen levels off cycle to reverse gyno when you don't need to take that risk with a SERM?

I think you mistake my advocation towards Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use as me supporting that as sole gyno treatment. This is not the case. I'm simply suggesting that using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with SERM treatment may at times be necessary, and that we should not exclude that option of approaching the issue. See the above last few posts about SERMs raising circulating estrogen, this is the only thing that I'm merely trying to address when coupling Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with SERM treatment. I do agree that SERM treatment should remain the basic means of regressing gyno formations

Whats going on here? Do we have an "ai for gyno" misinformation being perpetrated?
Estrogen is necessary and essential to good health. Should it be manged-of course-with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). For gyno well to use an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires demolition of estrogen for gyno to reverse. It is unsafe and unhealthy. se a serm. Like Dr Scally once said do you wanna guard the castle gate to protect the castle or do you wanna destroy the city around it to protect the castle. End of convo.

The treatment of gyno however doest require estrogen mangement. True gyno will not go away even in the presence of clinically normal e2 levels. It must be blocked - which is a serms primary function for our purposes. Ralox is AMAZINGLY eficient at this and safe. To treat gynoo with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) requires destruction of e2 levels. If someone says they treated by bringing into normal ranges iuts one of 2 things. 1- they didnt have true gyno or 2 - their androgen estrogen ratio was wacked and they didnt have true gyno.

I think you mistake my advocation towards Aromatase inhibitor (AI) use as me supporting that as sole gyno treatment. This is not the case. I'm simply suggesting that using an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with SERM treatment may at times be necessary, and that we should not exclude that option of approaching the issue. See the above last few posts about SERMs raising circulating estrogen, this is the only thing that I'm merely trying to address when coupling Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with SERM treatment. I do agree that SERM treatment should remain the basic means of regressing gyno formations

I think Jimi worded it very well

Knowledge I respect. This BS i dont [-2.html][/url]
Who the f*ck you trying to impress? Polly want a cracker?

*to other staff- Will remove link shortly...exposing this guy for what he is.(edited)

Last edited:
First of all, I never claimed it as my own, the quotations I've put in there myself which are actually mine. Secondly, I've mentioned in this very thread to Austinite at the very beginning my intentions of spreading the knowledge. If it would help, I will edit that thread specifically to include his name in every piece of information that he shared with me, I just assumed he preferred anonymity. So, if there was a misunderstanding on my part, I apologize, and will gladly correct it

actually you are right, my mistaken misunderstanding, I will give credit where credit is due, please forgive my novice approach as I've never done anything like this before, give me an hour or so and within that hour you will see everything is perfectly cited

Knowledge I respect. This BS i dont [-2.html][/url]
Who the f*ck you trying to impress? Polly want a cracker?

*to other staff- Will remove link shortly...exposing this guy for what he is.(edited)
You don't need to expose me, I will gladly expose myself if you would like me to link the three forums that benefited from this information.

For what it's worth tho, thank you for pointing out the mistake, lesson noted and learned, much appreciated
Dude not cool :(. Christopher Wallace would never claim someone else's lyrics as his own
Sorry brother, newbie mistake, all fixed... hope you like it, you got mentioned too :)

You don't need to expose me, I will gladly expose myself if you would like me to link the three forums that benefited from this information.

For what it's worth tho, thank you for pointing out the mistake, lesson noted and learned, much appreciated

Sorry brother, newbie mistake, all fixed... hope you like it, you got mentioned too :)

Man you have to change your name to Jay-Z and swagger jacker :(. Biggie would never have done that. Plus my name should be written a hair bit bigger than Austinite's name and make his name in purple font and mine can be like a cool blue color or something nice. After that PM Austinite the changes so he can draft up a final copy.

If anything, at this point it's swagger enforcer, gives Austinite more limelight for that book he's talking about writing

:) I'll work on trying to find the right font colors

If anything, at this point it's swagger enforcer, gives Austinite more limelight for that book he's talking about writing

:) I'll work on trying to find the right font colors

No I think swagger jacker is more fitting, look it up on YouTube. It's by Cameron.

A little fairy once told me something when Austinite first joined these forums: he's not here for limelight or to stroke an ego. He's here for the science and to help when his experiences allow him to do so. Insinuating he needs the attention to sell his book is straight up insulting to the years he's put studying this topic. Implying you're the reason he's getting this limelight is downright disgusting. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back all you want, Austin is getting his credit and voice heard bc he damn well deserves it with the things he knows. This little tete-a-tête is nothing more than a joke.

Look man just pointing out all things here are done by the rules. Respectful debate is not only allowed but encouraged, however proper acknowledgement or original thoughts writings and ideas are to be credited to the original author. Welcome and stay within the rules.
In all honesty these threads are often , while the most controversial, the most educational, we have excellent posts from several senior members here and information/data supplied by you (however without proper acknowledgment) that foaster great debate and education. Follow the rules, treat members who have earned respect with the respect they deserve. You wanna talk about music vids(and JZee Dre) I got 99 problems but this thread aint one ;-) (so biggie sit your ass down for I blast you son ;-) lol little humor

Last edited:
No I think swagger jacker is more fitting, look it up on YouTube. It's by Cameron.

A little fairy once told me something when Austinite first joined these forums: he's not here for limelight or to stroke an ego. He's here for the science and to help when his experiences allow him to do so. Insinuating he needs the attention to sell his book is straight up insulting to the years he's put studying this topic. Implying you're the reason he's getting this limelight is downright disgusting. Go ahead and pat yourself on the back all you want, Austin is getting his credit and voice heard bc he damn well deserves it with the things he knows. This little tete-a-tête is nothing more than a joke.
Look man just pointing out all things here are done by the rules. Respectful debate is not only allowed but encouraged, however proper acknowledgement or original thoughts writings and ideas are to be credited to the original author. Welcome and stay within the rules.
In all honesty these threads are often , while the most controversial, the most educational, we have excellent posts from several senior members here and information/data supplied by you (however without proper acknowledgment) that foaster great debate and education. Follow the rules, treat members who have earned respect with the respect they deserve. You wanna talk about music vids(and JZee Dre) I got 99 problems but this thread aint one ;-) (so biggie sit your ass down for I blast you son ;-) lol little humor
I understand completely. Look, in all honesty and sincerety I came here to not only share the information that I myself acquired through my own (albeit limited) experience and understanding, but also to learn from the community as well, so the objective was not only to enrich myself but also clear up some of the misconceptions that I picked up along the way so I don't end up spreading them to fellow members, in this forum and everywhere else; for the sake of raising common awareness.

On that same note, I apologize if I came off as disrespectful, and would also like to extend this formal apology to Austinite; his wealth of knowledge has been beneficial beyond the scope of this board, as well as personally enlightening to me for which I am thoroughly grateful for. Again, I'm new at this, and frankly don't even know how to approach you guys. The air here is thick with tension, yes we have differing ideas and viewpoints, but I believe that we agree on one common goal; progression of positive health education regarding the safest use of anabolics possible for everyone's enhancement.

So again, I'm sorry if the joke was in poor taste, my intention was not to insult in the slightest, I'm just not entirely used to this forum or it's ways. And please understand I'm not here to "steal" anyone's material or information, I'm hoping for a positive enrichment of both sides; myself as well as whatever beneficial information I can contribute to the board.

I hope that you have read the original posts, and at least clearly see the intent I came here with... I plan on following up with that intent, and I would like to do so with everyone's help if possible, and will be glad to give credit where credit is due.... because, simply put, I cannot do this alone. Simply trying to clear up the parroted crap that I too picked up on other forums, having no better sources of knowledge to draw from. I hope you understand, not here to make a name for myself, could care less about the name, just want to spread the knowledge to the people that truly need it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back