going back to a pre workout,

spiderpig

I'm not a bodybuilder!
i bought hemo rage black, yeah it works, the scoop was a little big, so i switched it to a 5g creatine scoop, i was wired of the shit, sweating so bad, but it worked great and i got amazing pumps

Now the white flood is 100 servings, for just a few £ extra, is white flood any good? there is way more servings? any advice from anyone who has used it?

I didn't care for white flood personally as it gave me a headache lol. I've just been using Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Sports "Maniac!" as it has some caffeine in it, but not enough to make me blow blood vessels as the AAS is doing a wonderful job of keeping that bp elevated. :wiggle:

I didn't care for white flood personally as it gave me a headache lol. I've just been using Aromatase inhibitor (AI) Sports "Maniac!" as it has some caffeine in it, but not enough to make me blow blood vessels as the AAS is doing a wonderful job of keeping that bp elevated. :wiggle:

haha, i was taking caffeine on its own m8, horrible feeling, lots of times i felt really sick and tired of it, so i decided to get this, it was pretty expnsive, like £1 per serving, the old jack3d was more like 65p per serving, can't get the old jack3d anymore :(

I tried Jack3d years ago on the original formulation and thought it was decent but gave me jitters and headaches (probably the 1-3dimethyl). I finished a tub of white flood and thought it was pretty good but the taste was a little off (like cough syrup). At the moment I'm using animal rage and love it. It does give me slight tingling sensation in my fingers when it hits but the pumps and mental focus as well as sustained energy are great. I just got a tub of C4 and tried it once but not enough time on it to give an accurate feedback but I would say its comparable to the animal rage so far.

what was the kick like from white flood? was it like jack3d, how it got you kinda high?
VERY similar to that of jack3d in that there was a rush (with jitters and a headache) which left me a bit crashed at the end of the workout. Totally agree with Doc in that the taste was a bit on the meh side.
I tried Jack3d years ago on the original formulation and thought it was decent but gave me jitters and headaches (probably the 1-3dimethyl). I finished a tub of white flood and thought it was pretty good but the taste was a little off (like cough syrup). At the moment I'm using animal rage and love it. It does give me slight tingling sensation in my fingers when it hits but the pumps and mental focus as well as sustained energy are great. I just got a tub of C4 and tried it once but not enough time on it to give an accurate feedback but I would say its comparable to the animal rage so far.

I haven't tried C4 yet, but I hear it's a lot like taking ECA. Would you agree with that statement?

VERY similar to that of jack3d in that there was a rush (with jitters and a headache) which left me a bit crashed at the end of the workout. Totally agree with Doc in that the taste was a bit on the meh side.

I haven't tried C4 yet, but I hear it's a lot like taking ECA. Would you agree with that statement?

I've never taken ECA and only taken C4 once but I had no negative impressions about it from the one time. I will be training tomorrow and instead of using the animal rage I'll try the C4 again and make a note to pay attention and compare it to the Rage. I'll let you know what i think brother

I've never taken ECA and only taken C4 once but I had no negative impressions about it from the one time. I will be training tomorrow and instead of using the animal rage I'll try the C4 again and make a note to pay attention and compare it to the Rage. I'll let you know what i think brother
Sweet, looking forward to your results! I've had it in my wish list at amazon for some time now, but wanted to finish off my current pre-workout stuff first.

When I checked and bought it vitacost.com had it a few bucks cheaper than even amazon. Thy sent me a coupon code for 10% off which expires 5/22 and I need nothing else from them so if you want to order it in the next 2days I'll give you the code. Otherwise check them out as I think even the animal packs multi was cheaper there than amazon

When I checked and bought it vitacost.com had it a few bucks cheaper than even amazon. Thy sent me a coupon code for 10% off which expires 5/22 and I need nothing else from them so if you want to order it in the next 2days I'll give you the code. Otherwise check them out as I think even the animal packs multi was cheaper there than amazon
Yeah, I still have a good 3/4 bucket left, so I can't justify another purchase at this time. Thanks for the offer though, I'll have to check out vitacost more often as they were usually a little higher than amazon. :D

Yeah, I still have a good 3/4 bucket left, so I can't justify another purchase at this time. Thanks for the offer though, I'll have to check out vitacost more often as they were usually a little higher than amazon. :D

Just bribe the wife like we talked about last night lol. No probs man. That's what I thought they were usually more expensive so maybe they had a sale going on idk but I got 2 animal paks, the C4, and a free protein powder sample and it was ~7$ cheaper than amazon AND they gave me free shipping. Not complaining one bit lol

Just bribe the wife like we talked about last night lol. No probs man. That's what I thought they were usually more expensive so maybe they had a sale going on idk but I got 2 animal paks, the C4, and a free protein powder sample and it was ~7$ cheaper than amazon AND they gave me free shipping. Not complaining one bit lol

Oh dear, I'd have to bust out the scuba gear if I wanted to add that to the list of TNE and more goodies! :shoot3:

I've taken nitro ncg, jacked3d, noexplode, superpump, 1mr, all kinds of different preworkouts and they all either wear off after a while (im guessing my body gets use to the ingredients) or just suck. Now ive been taking MP Assault for the past 8 months alongside some nitrix pills and man this is my favorite and still gives me a great rush and pump and doesn't leave me feeling like shit afterwards. I tried C4 the other day and thought it was pretty good to but nothing 2 special. But everybody reacts different to products sooo

ive had my fare share of pre workouts. If you havent tried it yet give craze a try, imo its one of the best available on the public market. Or you can always buy the original jacked online which is hands down 1#

ive had my fare share of pre workouts. If you havent tried it yet give craze a try, imo its one of the best available on the public market. Or you can always buy the original jacked online which is hands down 1#

where can you buy the original jacked?

Tried hemo rage actually worked pretty well, but for some reason white flood didn't do much. I've since switch a year to PNI Prodigy (25 Servings) and haven't found anything to compare to it.

i bought hemo rage black, yeah it works, the scoop was a little big, so i switched it to a 5g creatine scoop, i was wired of the shit, sweating so bad, but it worked great and i got amazing pumps

Now the white flood is 100 servings, for just a few £ extra, is white flood any good? there is way more servings? any advice from anyone who has used it?

I tried musclepharm assault, HATED it.
Looking at the product (Assault) its good, good ingredients, But i don't feel the effects and I have to skull it down while pinching my nose...
SO PERSONALLY I do not like Assault, but might be great for others.
Jack3d with the 1,3 DMAA in it has always been the best for me, but cannot get anymore.. Supplements come and go consistantly.
This C4 has taken over pretty well so that will be my next try, otherwise the new version of 1.M.R.

Long story short, Concentrated is better..

C***7843;m ***417;n b***7841;n v***7899;i bài vi***7871;t r***7845;t hay.
Mình r***7845;t thích bài vi***7871;t này và th***7887;a mãn v***7899;i n***7897;i dung c***7911;a nó.
R***7845;t mong ti***7871;p t***7909;c nh***7853;n ***273;***432;***7907;c nh***7919;ng s***7921; ***273;óng góp và chia s***7869; quý báu này.
Trân tr***7885;ng.

Thank you for this nice article.
I enjoyed this article and are satisfied with its contents.
We wish to continue to receive those contributions, and sharing this valuable.
Best regards.

Get white flood, I have 2 100 servings 1 watermelon and 1 lemonade, the watermelon tastes better but not as good as spmax..

Also depends how you want a pre workout to work for you, if you want crazy energy, cracked out feeling, sweating bullets then go with old jack3d or 1mr, if you want lots of energy, endurance, good pumps go with no xplode, if you want more of good feeling, pumps, great energy that wont make you crash go with spmax or white flood.

Back