Going to ASIA & on TRT - would you do Tren Ace - or just more T

Sukhumvit

I'm going to Asia where steroids are legal and available. No irrational witch hunt there. I'll be there 3 weeks +.

I'd love to try Tren Ace. But would higher dose of Enanthate be better for me? Thinking of a long ester before I board the plane.

55 yrs
Lifting >4 years bodybuilding, nautilus before that.
TRT cyp 2.5 years (was at 100mg EW, went over range and TRT doc cut me to 80mg EW)

AI; I was on .5mg Anastrozole EW... but high LDL-P >2,000 caused me to stop and I pin 2x EW now, no AI.
Just taking nettle root for E2 control, no zinc.

My BW is great otherwise; BP okay, E2, a1c, C-reactive protein, triglycerides, Insulin Resistance is 25... all good. Even my particle size is large & buoyant, not small & dense.

Diet is solid - weigh and count macros daily for years. BF not great at 16-19%. Cypionate may add to the bloated look. That's why I'm looking at Suspension or at least Enanthate.

Supps; creatine MH, Muscle Tech's Amino build BCAA. Protein usually from real food.

Any input or thoughts appreciated. I'd love to take this ride before I have to sit on the sidelines. Bodybuilding and optimal health is my passion. No intentions to compete, I just love this process.

With the great history and reputation for safe, well regulated drugs in China, what could possibly go wrong?

With the great history and reputation for safe, well regulated drugs in China, what could possibly go wrong?

lol so true. Not going to China... last time in Asia got some primo Manufactured by munster laboratories, Switzerland. $80 10ml in a pharmacy.

Loads of stuff from China coming here I guess, and not all good. Guess I need to ask what brand is good too.

Last edited:
lol so true. Not going to China... last time in Asia got some primo Manufactured by munster laboratories, Switzerland. $80 10ml in a pharmacy.

Loads of stuff from China coming here I guess, and not all good. Guess I need to ask what brand is good too.

the stuff from China is the best stuff... any primo claiming to be made in Switzerland is also Chinese, and for primo it's a guarantee it'll be underdosed no matter who it's from (it's just a profit thing dude)

if only three weeks I'd suggest anavar at 60-80mg per day (finding real var is another story as well), tren ace would be ok but you wouldn't be getting near enough out of it after only 3 weeks

Back