Going to buy some ephedrine from online, these sources legit?

JimmyNunChuck

I've seen a couple sites that look and sound legit but wanted to know if anyone has a site they use to buy ephedrine. I've lost 67 pounds so far and im only 13 away from getting into the Army and I need that last bit of help with my diet and cardio so I can get into the reserves and go to basic over the summer.

And im not going to buy Broncaid or Primatene since HCL is far cheaper.

Nutra****
Fit****
EphedrineFor**** (I sent and email asking if they ship Ephedrine to the U.S. so we'll see.)
Gorilla****

If anyone can give a testimonial to any of these sites being good or have a site they recommend, please let me know.

UPDATE: Just ordered 300 tabs from Gorilla**** after seeing numerous people from Michigan get their order successfully this year. Hoping it works out for me.

UPDATE2: Since i can buy alot of primatene caps in Michigan, I will be using Primatene for 1-2 weeks. If my gorilla jack order isnt shipped by then ill cancel my order and find another source of ephedrine hcl.

Last edited:
There is no Bronkaid or Primatene in michigan. Atleast not where I live. And id rather have HCL over sulfate (i.e. Primatene if i could.)

Back