Going to Europe, AS easily accessible?

roidjuice

I'm going to be in Europe for a couple of weeks in August and was wondering If there were any countries where AS aren't illegal and can be purchased at a local pharmacy. My current source is located in Europe. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I can start making my plans to get the "most" out of my vacation. Thanks a lot!

I did a little more research and I've seen a couple people talking about the Czech Republic, Prague.. Any ideas?

big N said:
greece is ur best bet

yes I agree....I am in love with that country.though alot of people think Athens is "dirty" but I dont agree at all! Greece is your best bet......Im going this coming October.....bringing some goods back with me too. Planning to hunt for Cheap Norma Hellas.....generic clomid....and Romanian dbol. All readily available. Just imagine prices like 60$ for 1000 naps! 3$ tops for norma deca! The generic clomid is dirt cheap over there too, costing MAYBE a couple of dollars for a dozen

Last edited:
a pack of normas whih is 5 ina box is 10 dollars ,primo when it was available 3 euros teotovis 1.9 euros ,zambone 2.5 euros ,just sonu bcan get a feel ,

Greece is ok.
Turkey and Romania: it's not completely legal, but you can get a lot of stuff.

my best friend is going to greece for 20 days. her dad lives there.. i wish i had gone. she asked me if i wanted to. she suspects me of doing stuff, only if i could tell her the truth and have her send me some at home. damn. well i wish i was dating her now. oh well. ill just use my source and not be one.

I had a friend just come back from prague and he had no luck,Spain I would say NO but sometimes the pharmacist can be persuaded.I have had Nolvadex from greece for 11-12 Euros

Back