Going to Mexico...i have a ?????

artifakt

Ill be going to cancun mexico in few months. I was wondering if the metal top on the vials will go off on the metal dectectors.

dont do that

if i were you as soon as i got down there go to the pharmacy . then mail it back to yourself while your still down there so if you know if it made it or not. overnight it to a buddy and check the tracking number if it gets hit up by customs you have time to try it again . also do not send more than about 15 bottles at a time. thats my opinion. its better than being arrested at the airport in mexico or where ever you land.

:idea:

advertise in a gay paper for a "sloppy bottom," then pay them to smuggle them in up the old pooter...just make sure they don't drink the water...

artifakt said:
Ill be going to cancun mexico in few months. I was wondering if the metal top on the vials will go off on the metal dectectors.

No they will not. I put a few in my pocket, just the tops, to test exactly this. It didn't go off.

hey, thats not a bad idea to mail them back to yourself in the states. buy them there and mail them back!! Thx for the tip!

you wont get your friend in trouble . if you do it right make it where he will not sign for it . and there is a fake name and he does not open it up tell you get there. if you overnight it im sure the customs agents dont have time to fly up to whereever for personal use products . just track it make sure there is no delay since it is going overnight and guarenteed to be there at a certain time. this agian is just my opinion.

Just curiously are you going over spring break ?? I went there last spring break and asked a few juicers down there what they thought of mailing it back and they said dont do it over spring break , I guess they are way more thorough with inspecting the packages then??? Who knows if its true, if its not spring break though for sure mail it badck and then youll be all good !

Nope thhey wont, AND my padna got BUSTED at U.S. customs when we landed back in the states(his ex g/f tipped off customs)
He had about 2000.00 worth of gear in his pants.....he told customs he bought it for 95.00(over 100.00 may increase the charge..maybe)
They took his gear and fined him 100.00 and he was outside customs in an hour.
He said i just wanna get big and im not gonna take my juice and go wrap myself around a tree or anything.They were pretty cool actually.

Now if hed a had valium etc..it prolly wuldve been a different story.

They didnt bother w/ me and i was a happy w/ all my stuff!

Gator

The farmacias on the outskirts have better prices.

i got through with 20 sus redi-jects no needles and about 40amps of sten put it in socks in with dirty laundry

Re: reply

heckler45_2000 said:
. if you overnight it im sure the customs agents dont have time to fly up to whereever for personal use products . just track it make sure there is no delay since it is going overnight and guarenteed to be there at a certain time. this agian is just my opinion.

Overnight or Express packs get scrutinized at customs much more than regular mail.

Re: reply

heckler45_2000 said:
you wont get your friend in trouble . if you do it right make it where he will not sign for it . and there is a fake name and he does not open it up tell you get there. if you overnight it im sure the customs agents dont have time to fly up to whereever for personal use products . just track it make sure there is no delay since it is going overnight and guarenteed to be there at a certain time. this agian is just my opinion.

not a great idea...

do not do this unless your friend
is able to withstand a good investigator's tricks...

conspiracy is the favorite fed charge because it is
so easy to prove by using guys against each other...

Re: Re: reply

mvmaxx said:
Overnight or Express packs get scrutinized at customs much more than regular mail.

not questioning your accuracy...but how do you
know this MV???

inquiring minds and shite...:p

Re: Re: Re: reply

bwood said:
not questioning your accuracy...but how do you
know this MV???

inquiring minds and shite...:p

Mainly conversations with several sources both domestic and international. I had some stuff seized via Express from Canada and in speaking with the source later found out that pretty much all his Express packs were getting seized so he stopped shipping that way. I got one via regular mail just fine.

I've also heard of domestic guys having Express packs seized which I thought was strange but later learned that the postal inspectors are more inclined to X-ray Express packs over reg mail and priority.

Customs and Postal Inspectors know that if someone is shipping drugs they are going to try and send it the fastest way possible thinking they won't have time to set you up for it. Therefore, they scrutinize those packs more so than reg mail.

I also think that when the terror by mail stuff was going on that the packs were express type packs. That might also have something to do with it. I also feel that the express packs stick out more than regular packs. Most people when not in a hurry will send thier mail first class or regular mail. So the volume of regular mail packs is much greater than the volume of regular packs.

Champ

Back