Going to Sweden for ball...plenty of gear..how should I plan it?

fett54

OK! I am off for Sweden in May to play some ball...have plenty of gear and can access more if needed...

Question is....Should I keep on my 10 days on/10 off as I have been doing? I have been making decent yet slow gains off this. basically ed of test prop/fina/dbol....

I was thinking a few more of this maybe with test suspension and fina for the last days I am here...

Then going to fina/winny for the duration of the season there to keep gains and stay somewhat disel for the summer and the season...

Any suggestions or ideas on tweeking this???

I think 10 days on and ten days off is a horrible idea and your HPTA is is chaos right not tyring to figure out WTF is going on. I think you shoudl do a longer cycle, or a realgains type cycle, but this is a bad idea IMO.

Governor said:
I think 10 days on and ten days off is a horrible idea and your HPTA is is chaos right not tyring to figure out WTF is going on. I think you shoudl do a longer cycle, or a realgains type cycle, but this is a bad idea IMO.

I'd have to agree w/ gov. Why not just run a real cycle?? 10 weeks or 12 or 8. I mean anything besides what you're doing. It's not clen, you're not supposed to go on and off every other week.

Ok, understood what you guys are saying, but they are very quick acting and there was a great post a while back about short cycles with quick acting gear like prop and d bol and how short cycles off and on do not affect your body chemistry as bad a one huge long one...

And, I wont get tested...overseas they could give 2 shits about what your running, only in the hypocritical USA do you get inflated athletes, but punishment for being what the game and fans want...complete crap IMO....

Calcified...no, they are not refering to 4 weeks only...do you think that 4 weeks is only the short term cycle option? Dont go thinking your a mod just yet bro...read the posts then get back to me...you'll see 10 day and 2 week cycles as well as 4 and 6 onward...

gorilla_boy said:
Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

LOL.

The reason they run these cycles is because of they way they train.

Now a martial artist has training phases, some days he runs some days he does weight lifting.

Now if he follows a weightlifting routine from day 1-10 obviously hell want something like d-bol to mass up but if hes running from day 20-30 hell want something that makes him lean so he introduces some Winstrol (winny) and thats how a lot of MMA do it.

Now it may sound inefficient but they have a few reasons for doing this.

First your not going to blow up with 50 pounds of mass, you gain a few solid pounds and then you solidify it with the Winstrol (winny) , its hard to change weight classes in MMA because your training drastically changes with weight but 5 solid pounds a month(which can be achieved with this program) is decent and doesnt require you to find a new program.

With bodybuilders its always about getting big and ripped as possible and with MMA its about becoming a better fighter so we all have our own customized ways of getting it done(they also use Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and Nolvadex to keep testes kicking and keep the water retention down before anybody asks).

Just to give you a heads up. Sweden is very tough on drugs, I passed through on the way to Norway from Denmark via train and a drug sniffing dog was brought through the cabin twice. Once I was made to empty my pockets and they went through all of my buddy's luggage right there on the train with the dog all over his stuff. Not that a dog would smell gear, but they went through literally everything of my friends. Be careful

10 on 10 off might work for you which is good. You might feel good and look nice on the outside, but inside could be deteriorating faster than you think.

Time on equals time off but I dont know if thats enough to fully recover. How long would you be doing this? The only way to really know is to get some blood work done for yourself.

You need "at least" equal time off. Some people need a lot more time off than equal.

Back