good gear or fake

tucker215

hi im new to this site i was wondering if anyone can help ive gettin some organon sust 250, malay tiger sust 250 and pulau pharma tri tren first tme i used the tri tren was by ROHM labs and noticed strength gains within 2 weeks im into week 4 of my cycle ive gained just over 14lb but that is probably from the d-bol but strength is not where i think i shud b jus wondering if anyone can shed some light on the gear if i up load some pic View attachment 548722View attachment 548723View attachment 548724View attachment 548725View attachment 548726

no not fist time using test the last stuff i used was multi-dose bottles this is second time for single vials only last organon sust i had came in brown snap vials and was excellent stuff and yeah everything spelled right on vials the tren is the main thing im concerned about

My opinion is : If some gear is inside an ampule that doesnt mean that its real, in fact most fake gear comes with ampules.
For example this year i was in egypt and there is no Sustanon over there !!. But in Istanbul everywhere was Egypt Sustanon ...
Tren 10 ml bottle looks like rubbish, color is wrong , package seems lame , i would not use these ...

its very hard to say man , everyone uses different oils to make their stuf so colors can vary from one brand to the next , ive personaly never heard of any of those but that doesnt mean anthyiny , there are SO many ugl's out there , u have them now , might as well just try them or get bloodwork on cycle if ur not sure

Back