Got a message from BUff....

maxmurph

Hey bro's,
Buff asked me to pass this on....

Buff and his family are going through trying times.
first and foremost, all his relationships with the Brotherun of S'ology are safe and secure....and above all will always remain that way.

His situation, could escalate to the Federal level without his cooperation. He had an Int'l Pkg. situation. this can cause it to go Federal if the authorities want to be pricks.

I advise us all to be wary of Int'l orders.....you may end up stepping over dollars, to pick up penneys...if you get my meaning.

Our boy, is still training like a champ...it is all he has to occupy his mind from the seriousness of his legal situation.
I hope this is not out of line with board policies, but Buff is a good friend of mine...i have extended my personal help to him financialy.
I am fortuante enough to be in a secure position to help him.

I am asking for any of Buff's true friends to contact my cyber-rights account to help make a donation for him. Let me be clear, this is not a monitary donation....that part is handled. This would be a donation to help in his training efforts...he obvioulsy does not have the access he once had to supplements. I will arrange the details.

If anyone takes this post out of context...i feel sorry for you. You obvioulsy don't know me and what i stand for.

For those that want to help and not forget a fallen commrade....
GOD BLESS YOU !!

thanks for your time...

god bless
Max

I will 100% stay away from international deliveries from now on. I would give money but I think my wife would get pissed and I don't want to have to hide anything from her. She wouldn't understand how I could help someone I have never met and only know from the internet. I hope however everything goes well, he's a good bro.

Ifrit said:
I will 100% stay away from international deliveries from now on. I would give money but I think my wife would get pissed and I don't want to have to hide anything from her. She wouldn't understand how I could help someone I have never met and only know from the internet. I hope however everything goes well, he's a good bro.

Thanks Ifrit for the kind words.....wives can be tricky that way....lol:)
however, money is not what he needs...if you like, you can e mail me for details.

god bless
Max

It's amazing how many friends are made over chat forums nowdays. I don't know bout the rest of you, but I keep my cycles to myself. This is my only place to vent when I wanna run down the street yelling my new personal bests on all my lifts. As far as test is concerned, guys like buff are the closest friends I got.

ssmla123 said:
It's amazing how many friends are made over chat forums nowdays. I don't know bout the rest of you, but I keep my cycles to myself. This is my only place to vent when I wanna run down the street yelling my new personal bests on all my lifts. As far as test is concerned, guys like buff are the closest friends I got.

DITTO BRO!
thank you for your email.

god bless
Max:)

Flex it said:
Good friends like you are hard to come by Max.

I'll be emailing you bro.

THANK YOU!
everyone here has been very helpful to me. i am fortunate enough as i said before...to be able to give back.

I have personaly sent Buff a gift myself today, i am thankful for the emails from everyone willing to help. Once again, these are NOT monitary donations...we are merely helping someone that can't exercise some of the freedoms we are currently enjoying, in the bb-ing world.
'

god bless all,
Max

maxmurph: do you really think its a good idea to be sending Buff "gifts" right when hes getting investigated for a similar situation that may, as you said yourself, go federal? i would think this could potentially add more heat to his situation to be honest. dont take this the wrong way, im just trying to look out. he always seemed like a good bro. and no, im not talking about him in past tense.

oh, and send him and his family my warmest regards, and i hope everything turns out okay for him. its sad but good bros who know how to keep their mouths shut usually get fucked in order to make an example of them. it is rare to see a bro who is willing to take the heat by himself when it would be so easy to just start singing and tap dancing for the man. this is where you really find out what a bro is made of.

kube said:
maxmurph: do you really think its a good idea to be sending Buff "gifts" right when hes getting investigated for a similar situation that may, as you said yourself, go federal? i would think this could potentially add more heat to his situation to be honest. dont take this the wrong way, im just trying to look out. he always seemed like a good bro. and no, im not talking about him in past tense.

Kube,
yeah, you bring a good point to the table.
rest assured this is not a plan that has not been thought out.

I will pass along everyones blessings...Myself and a few bro's already have the situation in hand.

I want everyone to know, that this will be a "gift" from everyone at S'ology......
Just posting your good will thoughts is enough.

god bless
Max

Back