Got a tough one for you guys...

DougoeFre5h said:
I got it into solution just now. 4.5mg/ml yHCl and 40mcg/ml Clen. It however made for oral use so I used ethanol for the yHCl, which is rumored to go into distilled water easily though ive never tried it.

Yes 20 caps a day, its cheap enough and i consider it a cornerstone of my diet. 20g fat right there, and ill be damned if it aint the best damn fat i could be ingesting.

Ok, im going to up it to 10 caps a day and see how that goes. I get nasty burps from 5 a day already. Well i am hoping i can get the yohimbine hcl powder i hae to go into solution at 5.4mg per ml with a method that i could inject sub q. I have a few ideas, but i guess i will have to see. Nice to see you got it into an oral solution.

Not the product you have but oral Helios are unreal. One of best fat burners out there. Not OTC of course but very good. has albuterol, nicotine, caffine in it...has other stuff to. Very solid product.

NYCEE said:
Ok, im going to up it to 10 caps a day and see how that goes. I get nasty burps from 5 a day already. Well i am hoping i can get the yohimbine hcl powder i hae to go into solution at 5.4mg per ml with a method that i could inject sub q. I have a few ideas, but i guess i will have to see. Nice to see you got it into an oral solution.
I'll never again buy fish oil capsules that aren't enteric coated. I don't like the fishy burps.

Yo is going to be a SOB to get into solution. Here's my bodyfat beatdown regimen:
Fish Oil: 10g
CLA: 4-5g
Transdermal: Lipoderm-Ultra + CapHP + Clen: 2x/day
ECA: 3x/day
Green Tea: 4g/day
Chocamine & Tyramine (used in the past but not this round)

DougoeFre5h said:
On the sodium deox, where u get that stuff? PM if necessary.
We can chat by email, but I have a question for the whole crowd.

What is an acceptable amount of % of Heavy Metals and Arsenic for an injectable?

What about 'ash'? Hell, I'm still trying to figure how what 'ash' is.

Last edited:
Back