Got into a bad accident and broke femur.

BigPappaBear

Wasn't quite sure where to put this but this seems like a good place. I got into a pretty bad accident and broke my femur. Had surgery everything is going decent now but I've been into my pct for a little bit and I was feeling great. Was feeling better by the day. Morning wood was coming back and so on. So anyway, now I'm on some pretty heavy painkillers for this surgery and rehab and I have absolutely no sex drive period. Is that a normal feeling from these sorts of medicines? I'm still running my pct like I was but I just wanted to hear what you gents had to say about it?

Wasn't quite sure where to put this but this seems like a good place. I got into a pretty bad accident and broke my femur. Had surgery everything is going decent now but I've been into my pct for a little bit and I was feeling great. Was feeling better by the day. Morning wood was coming back and so on. So anyway, now I'm on some pretty heavy painkillers for this surgery and rehab and I have absolutely no sex drive period. Is that a normal feeling from these sorts of medicines? I'm still running my pct like I was but I just wanted to hear what you gents had to say about it?

Opiods decrease testicular function as well as occupy the dopamine receptors in your brain. Take them while you NEED them, but no longer than that. Painkillers are a necessity when injured, but they do wreck the body over time. Yes, a low libido is normal.

^^^^
As a recovering addict I can testify that Opiates will suppress your libido and cause ED. During the height of my abuse I could care less about sex, and erections were seldom.

To the extreme, but you won't find active heroin users engaging in much sex.

^^^^
As a recovering addict I can testify that Opiates will suppress your libido and cause ED. During the height of my abuse I could care less about sex, and erections were seldom.

That's how I know about them. Little bastards killed my nuts too lol. :axe:

^^^^

even though some users say its better than sex.

They just make me tired. I love sex too much. My wife thinks too much sometimes. She will probably start putting percocets in my drinks to keep me down. LMAO!!!

Back