got my first clen cramp

slair

started clen at 40 mcg monday, currently at 60 mcg....only sides so far are tremors in hands which don't bother me at all, however today i jumped up to a bar to do pull ups and got a raging cramp in my calf. This has never happened in my 7-8 years of weight training...has to be the clen.

i prepared ahead of time and got some taurine, gonna start taking it now. My question is how much do you think i should take and when? Tablets are 500mg a piece.

You can easily load up on 4-5g of Taurine. I like the free form powder myself, seems to work better. Wait till you get the ab muscle cramps, lol

Thats why i dont use Clen , after sometime you can get so many cramps from so stupid things, it just get redicillous. Try ECA stack much better then Clen in any means. I am not even talking about performance enhancing effects

Ooomg yea I was playing with my daughter on the floor of her room a while back when I tried clen for the first time, I was sitting on the floor with my knees to my chest when I got the abdominal cramp for the first time and hoooly shit it was like my body turned against me, I had to instantly sprawl on my back across the floor or that shit was going to turn me into a pretzel! Lol

Used it years and years ago. I had to take public transportation for school and while sitting down on the bus, I ended up kicking a woman who was standing in front of me with her back turned. Imagine what it looked like. Clen cramps took over my entire right leg. It started with the calf muscle, I tried to resist...followed by the hamstring cramping, tried to shake it off, when it made its way to my quad, my leg went up in a stiff clean motion right into a woman's ass. I excused myself several times got off the very next stop and took a cab.

This woman will always remember some sweaty juicehead kicking her in the ass and then stuttering out apologies while almost hitting the bus door trying to run away in complete embarrassment

Used it years and years ago. I had to take public transportation for school and while sitting down on the bus, I ended up kicking a woman who was standing in front of me with her back turned. Imagine what it looked like. Clen cramps took over my entire right leg. It started with the calf muscle, I tried to resist...followed by the hamstring cramping, tried to shake it off, when it made its way to my quad, my leg went up in a stiff clean motion right into a woman's ass. I excused myself several times got off the very next stop and took a cab.

This woman will always remember some sweaty juicehead kicking her in the ass and then stuttering out apologies while almost hitting the bus door trying to run away in complete embarrassment

Sorry to laugh at your pain BigSum but that's funny right there!

Back