Got results back from blood test!

crazymike

The doc called me yesterday to give me my results. I had him check for the following:

Test-548-Good
Liver-Slightly elevated(Can't complain after running dbols for 8 weeks)
Kidney-Good
Sugar-Good
Thyroid-Good

He said he is going to have me take another test next week to just test for the liver values.
He said it is only slightly elevated and nothing to worry about as of right now.

By the way I have Kaiser, and all of this was free of charge!

I told him that I had been taking OTC supplements like andro and wanted to check my levels!

And this is 6 weeks after cycle.

crazymike said:
The doc called me yesterday to give me my results. I had him check for the following:

Test-548-Good
Liver-Slightly elevated(Can't complain after running dbols for 8 weeks)
Kidney-Good
Sugar-Good
Thyroid-Good

He said he is going to have me take another test next week to just test for the liver values.
He said it is only slightly elevated and nothing to worry about as of right now.

I told him that I had been taking OTC supplements like andro and wanted to check my levels!

And this is 6 weeks after cycle.

Good to hear the news, always a good idea to get checked periodically, before, on and after. Will be doing same soon, priming for BIG cycle baby!

Seems like you test levels recovered pretty well. What did you use for post cycle recovery?

crazymike said:

LOL. I have Kaiser, too, and when I told them that I wanted a retest of my test levels because I was taking OTC supplements that may have affected the previous result, the doc told me to stop smoking pot for at least four weeks. I haven't even looked at pot in almost 10 years, so I thought it was funny how in his mind "OTC supplements" translates into pot. LOL.

Re: Re: Got results back from blood test!

'tensity said:
Good to hear the news, always a good idea to get checked periodically, before, on and after. Will be doing same soon, priming for BIG cycle baby!

Testing while on can be a bad idea if the test is either paid for by your insurance or the results go in your medical history. DangerousGrounds made a good post about this over on AB.

RB

Re: Re: Re: Got results back from blood test!

arby said:
Testing while on can be a bad idea if the test is either paid for by your insurance or the results go in your medical history. DangerousGrounds made a good post about this over on AB.

RB

Do you have a link to that post? I would like to see what happens to my body while I am on (especially RBC count), but I think it would be very obvious to the doctor that I am doing something that I am not supposed to do, and I don't want my insurance to deny coverage for future problems if they figure out what I am doing.

crazymike said:
Stop lying and put down the bong you junkie!!:smokepoke :smoker:

LMAO. I was actually pissed when the doc first said that. I mean, all I am asking for is for him to order some blood work, and he accuses me of being on drugs?! Now I just think it's funny. Anyway, I am glad that you found a good doc. In my experience, many Kaiser docs are arrogant pricks who refuse to listen to anything I say or request. That is especially annoying when I know more about the subject matter than the doc.

Well when the doc called to give me my results he asked if I drank alcohol, due to my elevated liver readings. Well I have not drank in probably 8 years.

Re: Re: Got results back from blood test!

'tensity said:

Good to hear Mike!!!

BTW Tensity....when are you guys getting on already JESUS!!!!:mad: :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Got results back from blood test!

xtinct said:
Do you have a link to that post? I would like to see what happens to my body while I am on (especially RBC count), but I think it would be very obvious to the doctor that I am doing something that I am not supposed to do, and I don't want my insurance to deny coverage for future problems if they figure out what I am doing.

i actually saw it over at AF, where you need to be registered to view it..

RB

dude tell the doc the truth...they aren't any kind of police or authority...the just can recommend you..i told my doc and my dentist that i'll use steroids in about 2 months and asked them about side effects and all the shit. I don't care what they think i just ask for proffesional and scientific information...

Don't go around tellinn everybody about your use......this can be very stupid. Do you want everybody to give excuses for you? Like Oh he acts that way because is on the sauce ect. Zip it dude!

Oh almost forgot......Sounds good Mike looks like the Clomid worked pretty good and hell after running d-bol for 8 weeks liver would have to be in a little bit of trouble......are you hitting the milk thisle and NAC?

Yeah I was on Milk thistle at about 1200+mgs/day thru the entire cycle. Plus some Saw Palmetto. I am still running the Milk Thistle.

Back