Got some testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) lab results and questions about my recent orders

2Nidrah

Got some TRT lab results and questions about my recent orders

Good afternoon fellas. Thanks for reading. I don't post much cause I usually find everything by search.
My history: I am 38, 6' and 195. I don't know my body fat but I am slim. Workout history was frequent but was distant runner until early 30's at which point knee and ankle injuries and pain finally ended that. Last 3 years workouts decreased to 0 due to severe abdominal/chest pain. After 1.5 yrs or so found out I had severe para esophageal hernia. Had surgery just over a year ago. Long recovery time but its ok.
I have been on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) (120mg every Wednesday, 300iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) with injection, 1/2 tab arimidex with injection)since end of April of this year so about 4 months. My intial total test was low 200. Free test was about 4 iirc. Estr was like 39 I believe. Had a test at 30 days, and one last week at the following 90 days. Latest results were 588 total, 16.2 free, 23 estrogen, and 49.1% hematocrit.
From this site reading and asking the doc, I plan to do a double red blood donation for the hematocrit level. I really would like higher total test levels, as the difference from where I was to now is nice but I think higher would be nicer. In addition I would like to be able to build more muscle and size. I would like to be about 220-230 by next summer. My diet is good foods, but i guess my metabolism is still high.
I have ordered some 250mg/ml test cyp from one place, and nandrolone decanate from another, that one has me slightly concerned though, possibly just newbie related.
I was planning to add (for about 12 weeks )the test at 125 mg/wk in between regular testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) days. Have thought of increasing but not sure. The deca I only decided to add after reading it could help lube the joints at 100mg/wk. plus with the appetite increase at 200-400mg, which I could use I guess. And I have Adex and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) but after I return to normal testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), or start my own testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with regular labs and research, would I need any post cycle therapy (pct)? I have read its not necessary with weekly test injections.
I apologize for so long, I may have forgotten my questions in there. Lol

Back