Gp test e/ tren e combo or gp andromix

little1

5'10
13%bf

This will be my third cycle and i cant decide so i want your opinion and advice. I am looking to put on size but lower my body fat and stay with that hard look. now GP labs has a product of TEST E AND TREN E all in one vial. test e at250mg and tren at 150mg.. they also have a product called andromix. it is a combo of test prop 50mg, tren a 50 mg and Drostanolone propionate 50mg..

the andro mix is a every other day shot as the test and tren e i twice a week. Im just not sure with what i want to do what would be better or if there is even a better cycle i should do.

I don't like being locked into mgs. I like syringe mixing pin to pin especially on short esters. This is something a noob or less experienced guy might not know (and will never learn shooting predetermined ratios of mgs.

If I did the "mix" I'd get some extra prop and extra tren just in case I wanted to dial in my mgs perfectly.

My .02

So in your opinion what would be the best sdt up or cycle i guess you could say. ive ran test e and dbol before, then did a cycle of prop and tren tabs... i loved how big i got on the test e but i wasnt as cut. and i loved my hardness with the prop and tren but i wasnt as big as id like.. i just want a good 20 pounds but hard..

20 lbs is a lot to put on in one cycle.. Especially if you're planning on keeping a good portion of it..

its just a goal lol. i put on 20 with the test dol cycle and kept 14. with the prop tren i put on 13 kept 8. im happy with a gain of 15 or so if i can keep at least 10

The combo/stack is a classic, there is nothing special about it, it's simply 3 compounds in one vial.

It's a no-brainer, it will work.

Back