GP test enanthate

Sorry to jump in ,but I was hoping someone could give me some educated advice, please. I am 6.2 220lb and just over 30 yrs old and looking to drop some wieght and get in shape with minimal side effects.
I was wondering if anyone new if Winstrol was a better way to go or combine Testosterone Enathate with Boldenone Undecylenate.
Not looking to get huge just some mussle with defenition and least amount of side effects
Already have oilily skin if that plays a huge factor

Sorry to jump in ,but I was hoping someone could give me some educated advice, please. I am 6.2 220lb and just over 30 yrs old and looking to drop some wieght and get in shape with minimal side effects.
I was wondering if anyone new if Winstrol was a better way to go or combine Testosterone Enathate with Boldenone Undecylenate.
Not looking to get huge just some mussle with defenition and least amount of side effects
Already have oilily skin if that plays a huge factor

you should start a new thread for this bro..

-b

ok.
i was part of a huge discussion at outlaw muscle about batch 108 and from what i can tell
naps and GP vouch for their test e although opinions are mixed i decided to give it a go
and see whats up

Back