gp test p

Massive123

Knowledge is Power
just under 1 week and i think i can say my gp test p is about to get that stamp of approval-- :destroy:

feeling & looking nice & tight right now, little oiler skin, sweatier, strength up, feel my stamina already moving along, oh baby

oh im up 5 lbs too haha. feeling very nice will keep updates coming. so far so good mr naps :Present::Present::Present:

:destroy::destroy::destroy:

just under 1 week and i think i can say my gp test p is about to get that stamp of approval-- :destroy:

feeling & looking nice & tight right now, little oiler skin, sweatier, strength up, feel my stamina already moving along, oh baby

oh im up 5 lbs too haha. feeling very nice will keep updates coming. so far so good mr naps :Present::Present::Present:

:destroy::destroy::destroy:

Nice bro, glad to hear you like your GP. Are you doing test p solo? What dose are you running? What other sides are you experiencing besides oily skin? Are you running an ai? Keep it up bro...

Nice bro, glad to hear you like your GP. Are you doing test p solo? What dose are you running? What other sides are you experiencing besides oily skin? Are you running an ai? Keep it up bro...

running 100mg eod w/ 500mg test e & 400mg EQ

no other sides really.... oh one small zit on my shoulder, nothing crazy, but its one of those stingers hard to pop. i can put up with that. another thing... the shit is smooth as hell. i realized from this stuff i really just got used to my last cycle which was mexican vet shit. people talk shit about that stuff but i honestly liked it. it was testerona enanato and some form of deca i forget. it used to fuckin kill the next day almost every time but i also got huge gains so i learned to like it.

o this is my first time running test p btw

i'll keep the updates coming

Last edited:
test p/mast

im on gp test p/mast for 4 weeks now and i LOVE it fucking awesome

Adimenia, wath doses are you running on each?
Have you run this cycle before, and if so what where your results?
Do you think 4 weeks are enough?

Thanks

Tvelez83

Back