Gp

Status
Not open for further replies.
we could go to a board where he is sponsor and mod... if you want.

No doubts i'm more closer with users than your are Donnie. how users do you known lately.

lately users told good things about tren_A in three different batchs. that sound largely enough tome.

Other gears never re-amend their rep as that... All got difficultys about raws though.

you can' t not say, with certitudes,
" no refunds"... Do you know all the deals? Interesting... very interesting.

interessant..

yep like they got pinned with a needle 10 times or so

wonder why they do that.. for air? the satchets were soo compressed with all pills at the bottom, thats prolly why?

yes is to take out the air, and make it dry.
BD mades things like that at he begining.

it depend the machine is use.

we could go to a board where he is sponsor and mod... if you want.

No doubts i'm more closer with users than your are Donnie. how users do you known lately.

lately users told good things about tren_A in three different batchs. that sound largely enough tome.

Other gears never re-amend their rep as that... All got difficultys about raws though.

you can' t not say, with certitudes,
" no refunds"... Do you know all the deals? Interesting... very interesting.

dude wtf are you talking about, english?

a main supplier, has not been giving refunds. he clearly states he is waiting for his own lab reports. you can even email him (nxxs)

batch number ~~10 has a shitty test result reportedly on BOS

Last edited:
dude wtf are you talking about, english?

a main supplier, has not been giving refunds. he clearly states he is waiting for his own lab reports. you can even email him (nxxs)

i was chatting with him just at this second.
You are now chatting with Admin Support (General)

Admin Support: Hi Kane
Kane: Hi! i'm deffending Geneza at steroidology, you know always competition between labs. so do you remember wich lab mades the lab-test for you last month?
Admin Support: Thanks Kane I was reading about the wholes in pouches today :) of course they are to release the air
Admin Support: Geneza was not tested yet but is being officially tested by BodyofScience new book at the moment
Admin Support: We are all waiting for the results
Admin Support: Geneza has great raw suppliers I don't think there will be any majour problems
Admin Support: and the raws are imported officially
Kane: thank, xcuse i have to answer that guy in forum, he is saying lab-test coming from BOS... i knew it wasn't yet from them
Admin Support: who is this guy
Admin Support: BOS would let me know if they had something
Admin Support: can you give me a link?
Admin Support: I can email BOS for any news
Kane: of corse http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/140862-gp.html just at the last page
Admin Support: BOS did not test anything yet according to my knowledge, and I talk to BOS almost every day
Admin Support: secondly, why would I give any refunds if there were no official lab results yet
Admin Support: this was a mass panic made by 1 guy
Admin Support: *****
Admin Support: and the it came as a wave
Admin Support: from people who were not even using GP
Admin Support: and of course Axio has supported them
Kane: My friend can i post this discussion in forum please?
Admin Support: yes just do not mention *****
Admin Support: I think he is think as he is posting about everything
Kane: ok So have a nice evening, and take care of you!
Admin Support: I'm online if you need me
Admin Support: take care
Kane: Sure, bye mein freund.

So are you a liar Donnie ?!
nothing came from BOss Yet.

And let my misspelling english out this discussion... is not a arguement

Last edited:
ON that everybody could makes verifications... Kane is clear as Hell!!

i trust kane's input

like wise, I did plenty of search on gp before I purchase, found nothing but good feedback. i literally was trying to find something bad about their gear.. just didn't exist. I had awesome experience with them as far as service goes. so I just cant wait to start my test E. 2weeks and we'll see :D

So Donnie is right on one point ther's curent no refunds. cause ther's no lab-test...

But DEF i've seen so mush peole enjoying Geneza Yet.

i did reply but its been removed.

kane you said there was problems and they had been refunded.
i said they hadnt, then you admit they hadnt ( so your the liar not i)

i said that there was reportedly lab reports on BOS, but the supplier was awaiting others

i did reply but its been removed.

kane you said there was problems and they had been refunded.
i said they hadnt, then you admit they hadnt ( so your the liar not i)

i said that there was reportedly lab reports on BOS, but the supplier was awaiting others

So Donnie is right on one point ther's curent no refunds. cause ther's no lab-test...

But DEF i've seen so mush peole enjoying Geneza Yet.

do you have a problem of ego Donnie?

that dicussion is finished.

again my post was removed.

i think you should re-read the whole thread kane. it is some what evident who has the ego.

you where 100% sure that refunds where given, and questioned whether i knew of every transaction. then asked if i was a liar?

i didnt lie, you did

relax guys, who cares really.. the vast majority of reports is that GP is great so far, lets admit errors have and will happen again, thats for sure

i was chatting with him just at this second.
You are now chatting with Admin Support (General)
Admin Support: BOS did not test anything yet according to my knowledge, and I talk to BOS almost every day

Of corse ther's something incorrect... but the way you do is something worst than a lie...
Obviously Donnie, you're not an user of geneza, i'm, but you are attentiv of anything it could make bad rep. and you started yet.

You lied... i made a mistakes and solved that... and you've seen that...

i admit my error, and quoted it in bold. Not you.

It don't surprise me than some of your post were deleted. and you won't understand why... Because you not re-amend your position.

you have 2331 posts... the major part, more than 50%, are behind curtains ( you know what i mean)
... So why did you jump in this part to post it.

competition... that what it seems to be.

Last edited:
can you see the word reportedly in my post?

i didnt state that is what ive seen, just referred to what has been reported on outlaw.

you questioned, whether i knew of every transaction and stated that everyone had been refunded. you lied, as has been made clear this is not the case.

i made a statement referencing anothers claims, and i am a liar.
you make your own statement, which has been proved to be incorrect and you are not a liar?

i have many of geneza's products awaiting me, would you like a photo?

you talk of competition, however you seem to be backing this pony somewhat.

LOL Donney...
A bit to nervous.

Why not a pics yes of corse, private looks always better than ones coming from site.

BTW, you claim that bad, and you bough from them?

Carry a lil sense please...

Now i stop to argue with you. you're not clear on this situation...

But that's not important. no.

Labs test are not made yet
, and no refund of tren-A was made following complaints.

What i'm sure, is than : is the same guy who mades complaints on some boards.

Perhaps... you? LOL

of corse not, i know the guy, and he's nothing you, just a lil paranoid... and like sayd the admin of ........net it makes a wave...

Hummm i digress...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back