Grapeseed oil & heat

edogg

It seem like lots of people are using grapeseed oil for their conversions. Will heat well turn the grapseed oil rancid? I know there are Omega 3s,6s and vitamin e. I believe all of these are hear sensitive. I'm guessing that after one sterile filters that you cannot bake the final product. Is this correct? Thanks in advanced.

edogg said:
It seem like lots of people are using grapeseed oil for their conversions. Will heat well turn the grapseed oil rancid? I know there are Omega 3s,6s and vitamin e. I believe all of these are hear sensitive. I'm guessing that after one sterile filters that you cannot bake the final product. Is this correct? Thanks in advanced.

Has a much higher smoking point than most other oils. So it should be quite the opposite of what you are worried about.

Its fine, been doin it for some time...I love grapeseed. Dont worry about the additives either, vitamin E, whatever whatever just make, bake and take. No need to involve the old brain on this one. :)

DougoeFre5h said:
Its fine, been doin it for some time...I love grapeseed. Dont worry about the additives either, vitamin E, whatever whatever just make, bake and take. No need to involve the old brain on this one. :)

that's your thought for everything isn't it?? LOL

good thing this brewing stuff doesn't require a degree.

Back