Great White Peptides

GetBig13

Anyone else running igf by them? Holy shit. I finished a test/Tren cycle almost close to three months ago. I started with some igf-des cjc1295 and ghrp6 immediately After and now I have been running the lr3 in replacement of the des. Also for the last month I started t3 and Helios.

I'm dropping bf drastically but my strength is non stop growing. I usually would be losing strength at this point coming off a cycle. I've used igf before post cycle but never kept gaining like this. Every time I run t3 and Clen (this time Helios) I lose strength but lean up and get crazy vascular, but Jesus I feel like I'm still on. For example, on cycle I was finishing military press 315x4 w a spot. Today I did 335x3 clean.

Anyone else gaining strength like this on igf? Definitely my new fav post cycle "supplement".

Holy shit! How much fat did you drop? IGF promotes new muscle cell sites...but hgh passing through the liver IGF is preferable to exogenous IGF from what I've read. How much CJC you running? How often you surging with ghrp6? I think those ultimately could produce more IGF (better?) than what you're pinning.

I've went from around 10% to 6.5% thus far.

Igf I'm doing 40mcgs a day
Cjc1295 and ghrp-6 I'm using 100mcgs each in the am and before bed.

Diets obviously clean, cardio, and w the fat loss obviously t3/Helios play the biggest role. Im just so surprised in the strength gains.

they claim to ship to Australia yet when I attempt to check out there is no Australia option in the drop down list & I locate Helios from my local peptide supplier?
Any advice here appreciated.

Helios is doing it IMO...ive used GWP LR3 and was happy with it..results for sure....but not this fast.

peptides are a slow/steady thing.

No prob man.

Yeah Helios Is def helping the fat loss but the peptides have to be doing something w my strength. I mean my calories are coming in pretty high still due to the ghrp, clean but high. Either way the combo is working ! ;)

yah, gwp's helios is very potent. Some of the best I've used in my 10 plus years of occasional helios use.

need help

Anyone else running igf by them? Holy shit. I finished a test/Tren cycle almost close to three months ago. I started with some igf-des cjc1295 and ghrp6 immediately After and now I have been running the lr3 in replacement of the des. Also for the last month I started t3 and Helios.

I'm dropping bf drastically but my strength is non stop growing. I usually would be losing strength at this point coming off a cycle. I've used igf before post cycle but never kept gaining like this. Every time I run t3 and Clen (this time Helios) I lose strength but lean up and get crazy vascular, but Jesus I feel like I'm still on. For example, on cycle I was finishing military press 315x4 w a spot. Today I did 335x3 clean.

Anyone else gaining strength ike this on igf? Definitely my new fav post cycle "supplement".

Need some more information about the product.

I have been thinking about using the igf kit. When I go under the company contact they dont give out
Dosageor cycle info. So how do I know how much to get or take how long will it last. I dont know what
All comes in a kit. Im a beginner just finished a cycle thru sdi labs. I did d bol and Winni v. I didnt get
the results I expected but I did get definition. Like I said I'm new at all this so any help I can get I would really appreciate it

Back