Grilla's testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) log - body recomp

Hey Grilla, It looks like you're pretty close w/ your numbers! How do you feel? What's your weight BF% looking like? any gains or loses?

Thanks TR2838, this morning my weight was 201.5 and mt BF% was 26. So my BF% is the same as when I started and my weight went up about 10 lbs.

I'll try and get some pics up asap. I've been getting a lot of compliments from people at work and my strength is increasing steadily.

As far as my estrogen goes I was feeling a little emotional that past few days but woke up feeling awesome today. I think my levels are evening out with my new Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose.

Got my labs back
test serum 1328
estrodiol 6.8 says it's low
shbg 16.9

I'm really happy with my test and SHBG. Chip said my estrodiol was too low so he wants me to go back to Aromatase inhibitor (AI) 1 mg E5D.

I'll probably test again in 3 weeks or so. I think I have a hard time reading my E2 by feel. I thought my E2 was high

Grilla,

how many days after your Test injection was your blood drawn? Is 1328 your trough?

Good fo you Grilla! 10lbs of lbm in 6 weeks is incredible.. Even on your emotional days you must feel good walking around looking good.. As I'm sure you know, the fat will melt off w/ the xtra muscle.. Good for you bro.. Keep up the log! It gives us a lot of knowledge and inspirational..

I think dropping my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose back to 1mg E5D did the trick.

Chip my libido is off the freaking charts. I feel like a rabid animal walking around with half chub all the time lol. I laid waste to my wife's gina the other night. Shitty thing is she has chronic back pain and is on muscle relaxers that kill her sex drive... so getting some takes a lot of smooth talking on my part.. I might just rip her clothes off and throw her ass on the bed :flamingma

I guess this is what being a member of club Maximus is all about

I think dropping my Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dose back to 1mg E5D did the trick.

Chip my libido is off the freaking charts. I feel like a rabid animal walking around with half chub all the time lol. I laid waste to my wife's gina the other night. Shitty thing is she has chronic back pain and is on muscle relaxers that kill her sex drive... so getting some takes a lot of smooth talking on my part.. I might just rip her clothes off and throw her ass on the bed :flamingma

I guess this is what being a member of club Maximus is all about

At what point did you notice the increase in libido?

At what point did you notice the increase in libido?

I noticed a slight increase about 3 weeks after starting but last week (a week after i went back to the anastrozol 1mg E5D) is really when I felt it go off the charts.

It was all I can think about all day all week long. It seemed like whenever I woke up at night I had wood. I felt like if I didn't get any I would go insane

I'm pretty sure this had to do with my estrogen being 6 then bringing it back up to a healthier level last week.

I just took my test shot this morning and I felt my libido taper off some right before the shot but not much.

Now I wish i had something to give my wife to up her sex drive. I'm tired of her complaining how much her hips hurt bla bla lol

update:

I just had some follow up labs done and my E2 went from 6.8 to 13.8. Chip said 15-20 is a good range for E2... i email him the results and I'm guessing he's gonna tell me to stay the course with the 1mg Aromatase inhibitor (AI) E5D.

I've been feeling pretty good lately. I have a ton of stamina in bed ( I used to be a minute man ), work outs are great with strength gains every week. My weight is up to 210 from 191 when I started. My pants fit the same so I know I'm gaining a lot of muscle.

I haven't done any cardio in the past 4 weeks or so and I need to get back on that. I'm not worried about getting shredded right now but I think cardio is good for regular health reasons. Especially when increasing ones body weight.

My RBC was a hair high so I need to donate some blood. My BUN was 42 when the max was said to be 40. I'm guessing that's from eating a lot of protein and not drinking enough water.

I def need to drink more water.

I'm really happy with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) and Maximus. Best thing i ever did for myself

Awesome Grilla, 20lbs in 2 months is very impressive.. You must be getting some funny looks from people.. Lol. What's your diet looking like? Are you working with 3j?

Thanks! my diet isn't exactly clean but here is an example of what an average day looks like

7:30am 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites / turkey sausage / banana or 1 poptart

10:30am 1.5 scoops whey protein shake

12pm 8-10 oz chicken / 1.5-2 cups of rice
or a turkey sandwhich

3pm - workout

4pm PWO 1.5 sccops of whey shake / 1.5 poptarts

5pm 6-7oz chicken breast / 1 cup of rice

7:30pm 10oz ground beef with rice or baked potato ... or a burger on a bun. Or chicken and some pasta and veggies

10:30pm if I'm hungry I'll eat some whipped cottage cheese w/ some low sugar strawberry jam mixed in / splenda

I probably have 3 or 4 junk food meals a week like cookies or ice cream or chocolate candy

When i train I aim to demolish that body part and I switch up exercises every workout... except for squats and bench.. things like that are a constant.

Since I'm playing it kinda loose with my diet I'm gonna hold off on working with a nutritionist like 3J until after the holidays.

I usually take that shit way to seriously and that can be stressful for someone like me around the holidays.

Right now I'm enjoying getting big and strong... a little extra fat isn't gonna bother me right now :)

I'll try and have my wife take some pics of me and I'll post them up

Thanks! my diet isn't exactly clean but here is an example of what an average day looks like

7:30am 2 whole eggs 3 egg whites / turkey sausage / banana or 1 poptart

10:30am 1.5 scoops whey protein shake

12pm 8-10 oz chicken / 1.5-2 cups of rice
or a turkey sandwhich

3pm - workout

4pm PWO 1.5 sccops of whey shake / 1.5 poptarts

5pm 6-7oz chicken breast / 1 cup of rice

7:30pm 10oz ground beef with rice or baked potato ... or a burger on a bun. Or chicken and some pasta and veggies

10:30pm if I'm hungry I'll eat some whipped cottage cheese w/ some low sugar strawberry jam mixed in / splenda

I probably have 3 or 4 junk food meals a week like cookies or ice cream or chocolate candy

When i train I aim to demolish that body part and I switch up exercises every workout... except for squats and bench.. things like that are a constant.

Since I'm playing it kinda loose with my diet I'm gonna hold off on working with a nutritionist like 3J until after the holidays.

I usually take that shit way to seriously and that can be stressful for someone like me around the holidays.

Right now I'm enjoying getting big and strong... a little extra fat isn't gonna bother me right now :)

I'll try and have my wife take some pics of me and I'll post them up

Great work gorilla, but FUCK ya got me thinking about strawberry poptarts!

Hey guys, sorry I have been MIA. I was sick for about a week and a half with a nasty cough. That plus the holiday AND I got a job in FL so I'll be moving from NY at the end of dec. a lot of distractions

I thought my maximus protocol made me impervious to disease... I was sure of it. Then I came down with a nasty bug... I figure it would have killed a mere mortal :)

I didn't train for like two weeks and the SUCKED! I'm back at it again this week and I feel solid.

My sex drive isn't rabid anymore but I still feel like a wrecking machine... I'd say it's like i was when I was 19.. maybe even more so

I gotta get some pics up soon

Back