Grip Tools (pics)

b fold the truth

I took pictures of all of my basic grip tools that I use. Thought that I'd post them here.

B True

Standard Farmers

Farmers%2012.jpg

Thicker Farmers

Farmers%2021.jpg

2" Thick Farmers

Farmers%2032.jpg

Captain of Crush Grippers (Trainer, 1, 2, 3)

Grippers%2011.jpg

Hammer

Hammer%2012.jpg

Rolling Hercules Hold Handles

Handles%2011.jpg

Loading Pin used to add weight with attachments

Loading%20pin%2012.jpg

Pinch Grip Blocks

Pinch%20grip%20block%2011.jpg

slobberknocker said:
What's the softball for, bro?

I'll take the 2.5 plate off, put a 25 on there then add the 2.5 back, tighten it down a lot...and hold the softball in the palm of my hand for time. REALLY works the fingers and the thumb a lot. Timed holds and deadlifts are a great grip tool with the softball...

B True

b fold the truth said:
I'll take the 2.5 plate off, put a 25 on there then add the 2.5 back, tighten it down a lot...and hold the softball in the palm of my hand for time. REALLY works the fingers and the thumb a lot. Timed holds and deadlifts are a great grip tool with the softball...

B True

Oh wow. That sounds like a great exercise. I should probably start doing grip work like static holds at least. Could only help my deadlift.

yeah, crazy stuff like twisting a adjustable wrench and other items that are tools!!! goes to show you how strong your forearm grip is!!

blow me said:
what do you do with the loading pin and the hammer

The loading pin is used to add weight to and hook to the other implements (4" pipe and boards).

The hammer you hold straight out and let your wrist down and/or side to side to help strengthen the wrist and forearm.

B True

b fold : a good exercise i found to do after deadlift holds in power rack for grip is to take a dumbell and hold it hammered but rather than curl it , you just stay stiff armed in mid curl position , and you just twist rotating in 1/2 circles from one side to the next .

i dont think this is so much grip but it sure as hell pumps up the forarms , especially if i do rev. bar curls and wrist curls 1st .

hey b fold i bet you would be a damn good arm wrestler with all that grip work you do !

Back