Guaiacol for oral solutions

Gtrack

I can get guaiacol + glyceryl as a cough syrop.
It's in 50+30mg/5ml strength.

How can i use this to make an oral solution (not suspension) for 25gr of stanozolol or oxymetholone ?

Thanks in advance.

Read that label carefully, I bet it's not guaiacol, it's probably caffeine that they put in cough meds but call it something fancy sounding.

Hmmm....interesting. If you try it I'd be sure not to heat it up too much as you never know how some of the other ingredients might react to excessive heat.

Ok, so the carrier looks usable - but you'd be taking cough syrup with your stan every time, correct?

What active ingredient is in the cough suppressent? Many, if not damn near all cough suppressants are far worse on your liver values and BP than Winstrol (winny) over a long period of time.

Take some Nyquil and do a before and after BP reading.

DougoeFre5h said:
Ok, so the carrier looks usable - but you'd be taking cough syrup with your stan every time, correct?

What active ingredient is in the cough suppressent? Many, if not damn near all cough suppressants are far worse on your liver values and BP than Winstrol (winny) over a long period of time.

Take some Nyquil and do a before and after BP reading.

Those two are the active ingredients.It's used to dissolve mucus and as a topical antiseptic,it's not an actual cough suppressant.
So i don't think it's going to be as dangerous to liver values or bp,because i only plan to use 1-2 ccs to get the required dose and the therapeutic dosage is 5ml 2-3 times daily.
It seems to have the added benefit of keeping the solution sterile.

The question is,do powders dissolve in this liquid and can it be further dissolved with water ?

Back