guess my weight

Cam01

excuse the ugly face LOL

5'9

and bf as well.

camilo22.jpg

camilo24.jpg

camilo16.jpg

what the fuck is going on tonight. You and the other guy must be drunk with Tony and seeing who can post the dumbest shit!

This isn't the circus dude. Do you have a valid question?

what the fuck is going on tonight. You and the other guy must be drunk with Tony and seeing who can post the dumbest shit!

This isn't the circus dude. Do you have a valid question?

No, but I see you're suffering from some type of roid-rage.
Take it down a bit, guy. I was just curious what people think i weight. No need for you to get in a bundle. :doggy:

Dang
I'm still trying to guess your gender in them damn shorts.

Tranny?

hey bitch :whipping: LOL! I have alot of shorts like that. I rock them like Im walking around town with my cock out in the open hahaha! Atleast there not like a pair out of the Bill Cosby collection!

No, but I see you're suffering from some type of roid-rage.
Take it down a bit, guy. I was just curious what people think i weight. No need for you to get in a bundle. :doggy:

first off, there's no such thing as roid rage.

second, its weigh. not weight. you wondered how much we thought you WEIGH.

third, why do you need us to guess what you weigh? Do you not own a scale? i don't understand the point of this thread. Thats like saying guess my nationality. who cares?

And yes, the shorts are gay (hence the reason Tony likes them. :D), and the gloves aren't making your case any better. lol

third, why do you need us to guess what you weigh? Do you not own a scale? i don't understand the point of this thread. Thats like saying guess my nationality. who cares?

And yes, the shorts are gay (hence the reason Tony likes them. :D), and the gloves aren't making your case any better. lol
it's to see what a stranger would think I weigh, but im sorry it bothered u so much. Roid-rage, its just a "saying."

Last edited:
it's to see what a stranger would think I weigh, but im sorry it bothered u so much. Roid-rage, its just a "saying."

i understand WHAT you're asking Cam. Just don't understand WHY? is it just an ego thing?

What if you weigh 200lbs and we all guess 165lbs?:D

Last edited:
that fool just doesn't know about quality shorts!

I jus sayin purple plaid pole dancer high waters scream my bung hole is ripe till spring!!!!!!!

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha

Dont ask dont tell.

:smash:

PS AND HAYYYYY I aint got no stinkin Bill Cosbey Collection!!
I cut the legs off ma dress pants so I can look sophisticated!
My big saggin hairy ass in a pair o Pleated Dazy Duks!!!!!!
Try and get that image outta your head!
That'll take 4 shots n a beer chaser

Last edited:
yea i dunno about 14%.. maybe 16%... though i dont have a clear pic... and i do agree with rj.. this thread is a tad pointless.. made maybe to stroke the OP's ego.. i dont care really.. to each his own..

^^^^ god I must be an asshole too, I always pick apart the obvious grammar mistakes too..lol

Nice wife beater.. your missing the gold chain and i bet the Iroc is outside parked next to RJ's Miata.. i cant believe i read this whole thread.. there goes 3 wasted minutes of my prescious life

Back