Guidance for second steroid cycle

Aakash123

Hello guys....
I finished my first 16 week cycle on last week of January.the cycle consisted of
Test p
Sustanon
Parabolin
Winny
Anavar
Maestron
Eq
T3
Clen
My cycle went well and had great results but I had Encountered Erecile Dysfunction
After my cycle, talked to the doctor and said I will be ok and it's been almost 3 month I have recovered and the dysfunction problem is almost gone.
Now my que is I want to run a simple 6 week test m1t cycle but I am confused weather or not should I start my cycle or should I give it some more time.
Thank you

Last edited:
So you say you didn't use an AI and you got erectile dysfunction? Go figure...

It is too soon too start another cycle. The rule of thumb is Time On + PCT= Time Off. You were on for 16 weeks. Hopefully you ran PCT so add that to the 16 weeks if you did. If you didn't run PCT I would strongly encourage you to take a much much much longer time off before starting a new cycle.

Have you run blood work to see if your Hormone levels have recovered fully compared to your Natty Baseline pre-cycle Hormone levels?

By the way, you ran a terrible first cycle. First cycle should consist of just testosterone, hCG and an AI followed by PCT. You ran way too many compounds.

Cheers for the reply mr. Megatron.....
I forgot to mention my pct
I had hcg of total dose 6000iu
Nolvadex kickstarted with 80 mg and then took it 20mg for 1month.
I was really scared with the ed and contacted doctor immediately and he told me I am will be fine with time.
And my blood reports are good just got some elevated values for lever and kidney enzymes.
Dude is it a common side effect associated with juices ?
Can I run m1t alone cycle.

Cheers for the reply mr. Megatron.....
I forgot to mention my pct
I had hcg of total dose 6000iu
Nolvadex kickstarted with 80 mg and then took it 20mg for 1month.
I was really scared with the ed and contacted doctor immediately and he told me I am will be fine with time.
And my blood reports are good just got some elevated values for lever and kidney enzymes.
Dude is it a common side effect associated with juices ?
Can I run m1t alone cycle.

Elevated liver values while running oral AAS? Yes!!! Did you do any homework before starting your cycle? Did you run NAC, Liv.52 and/or TUDCA while on cycle to help your liver? Are you running any of them now?

No! You should not be running anything right now. Did you read my post about taking time off? And you now just said your liver is still fucked up.

Kidneys can become impaired on cycle too, especially if you are not drinking enough water. Yet another reason to wait to run another cycle.

Can you please post your pre and post cycle blood work results? Let's see how they look. If you have mid-cycle results too I would love to see them.

Why didn't you use an AI on cycle?

Why didn't you use clomid and nolva for PCT?

hCG should be used on cycle, not during PCT as it is HPTA suppressive. You really need to do homework before you start injecting shit into your body.

How old are you? What are your stats including body fat %?

Last edited:
Dude I ran milk thistle for liver support and didn't got any hands on clomid and also I didn't had any AI but ran nolva throughout cycle @10 mg , I didn't had any blood work before or on cycle but I had it after my cycle.i will post the report soon
I am 23 years old with 18% bf

Last edited:
Hello guys....
I finished my first 16 week cycle on last week of January.the cycle consisted of
Test p
Sustanon
Parabolin
Winny
Anavar
Maestron
Eq
T3
Clen

That was your first cycle ? lol. What did you do buy every compound you had access to and decide to run it all at once, wtf.
no wonder you got ED, and you didn't get blood work done, you probably have a host of other problems too

OP, listen to those two posts. Yu made a lot of mistakes....too many. But now here you are.

Please you need to educate yourself before any more cycle. The fact that you ran such a horrible cycle and had those sides and you don't understand why to run an AI tells the tale that you need to read up.

So wait read all the sticky's and read the steroid profiles to put your cycle together for your goal. 18% body fat is too high IMOP especially after running a cycle. What were you before. WE need stats and your training history. The more you provide us , the more accurately help YOU.

That was your first cycle ? lol. What did you do buy every compound you had access to and decide to run it all at once, wtf.
no wonder you got ED, and you didn't get blood work done, you probably have a host of other problems too

Dude it was just ed that's all I suppose

OP, listen to those two posts. Yu made a lot of mistakes....too many. But now here you are.

Please you need to educate yourself before any more cycle. The fact that you ran such a horrible cycle and had those sides and you don't understand why to run an AI tells the tale that you need to read up.

So wait read all the sticky's and read the steroid profiles to put your cycle together for your goal. 18% body fat is too high IMOP especially after running a cycle. What were you before. WE need stats and your training history. The more you provide us , the more accurately help YOU.

My blood work
View attachment 564167View attachment 564168View attachment 564168View attachment 564169

Last edited:
After running all of those compounds. I suggest you take 36-40 week break. Stressed the fuck out of your body man. Train natural for now and relax. I'm very confused with why you ran so many compounds man not a good idea. Have your liver shot!
Starting a cycle without an AI... bad idea.
Running nolva at 80mg..... didn't do your research I see.
I'm wondering when you even started your pct after your last shot.

btw no here is trying to bash on you, just helping you with experience.

Holy crap and here I am thinking that I've used too many compounds over the years (test,Tren,EQ,drol) lol damn bro

After running all of those compounds. I suggest you take 36-40 week break. Stressed the fuck out of your body man. Train natural for now and relax. I'm very confused with why you ran so many compounds man not a good idea. Have your liver shot!
Starting a cycle without an AI... bad idea.
Running nolva at 80mg..... didn't do your research I see.
I'm wondering when you even started your pct after your last shot.

btw no here is trying to bash on you, just helping you with experience.

Dude first of all thanks for the concern....
Being honest I had a awesome experience and I shredded 40kgs from my body and there is no such reason for the no of compounds and I didn't had my hands on ai this is y I didn't use it and about nolva it was a 80 mg kickstart latr it was 40/20 mg.
I started my pct with hcg shots latr starterd wit serm.
And now I am good gains are good and ed is finally gone.
But dude I want to run avant labs m1t ....please help me...

Bro that was some very awesome experience and u should try winny and maestron, I can see that U have only used bulking compounds....

Bro that was some very awesome experience and u should try winny and maestron, I can see that U have only used bulking compounds....

I have a thread here, It is possible to lose 1% bf a week. Natural. I went from 218lbs down to 186lbs in 13 weeks. 17%bf to 6%. I know how to cut. But I have ran Tren ace with var.
I don't prefer to run mast since I'm more prone to losing hair, and I tried winny once for 3 weeks and hated it due to my joints hurting so much. But honestly I'm telling you the truth don't go on another cycle. I understand the feeling its great, you feel like GOD, amazing. But your body is your temple. Let it relax a bit. Gain some naturally, max out what you can now. Then hop on again. If you don't plan on body building or being a pro, your honestly just going to have problems that will lead you to be on a TRT dose, or other problems. Good job on the weight lost.

You have no idea OP, as many of you don't, know what shape your gonna be in at age 65 like me. I can tell you I wish I had done a lot of things different. That goes for everything in my life , but as taking care of my body parts.

One thing is you do AAS at a very young age and lift beyond what you body is ready for and then you age an have osteoarthritis like me, well the damage that didn't bother you then can cripple you later in life.

Keep cycling before age 25 or 26 and I'd put money on you having many different problems in your life later on.

Like SonOf***** said you could have done what you have done without the gear.

To you . good luck down the road and mark my words, really mark oldmusclemike's words you are going to wish you had listened to all of us vets. :wavey:

God I love that Avi SonO**

I have a thread here, It is possible to lose 1% bf a week. Natural. I went from 218lbs down to 186lbs in 13 weeks. 17%bf to 6%. I know how to cut. But I have ran Tren ace with var.
I don't prefer to run mast since I'm more prone to losing hair, and I tried winny once for 3 weeks and hated it due to my joints hurting so much. But honestly I'm telling you the truth don't go on another cycle. I understand the feeling its great, you feel like GOD, amazing. But your body is your temple. Let it relax a bit. Gain some naturally, max out what you can now. Then hop on again. If you don't plan on body building or being a pro, your honestly just going to have problems that will lead you to be on a TRT dose, or other problems. Good job on the weight lost.

Yes brother I am not doing it again for almost 6 months, I will train naturally...and thank you once again....

You have no idea OP, as many of you don't, know what shape your gonna be in at age 65 like me. I can tell you I wish I had done a lot of things different. That goes for everything in my life , but as taking care of my body parts.

One thing is you do AAS at a very young age and lift beyond what you body is ready for and then you age an have osteoarthritis like me, well the damage that didn't bother you then can cripple you later in life.

Keep cycling before age 25 or 26 and I'd put money on you having many different problems in your life later on.

Like SonOf***** said you could have done what you have done without the gear.

To you . good luck down the road and mark my words, really mark oldmusclemike's words you are going to wish you had listened to all of us vets. :wavey:

God I love that Avi SonO**
Yes sir....***55357;***56490;***55356;***57339;***55357;***56490;***55356;***57339;

Back