Guy Starting D-bol

metalmiagi

Unleashing the BEAST!!!!!
Hey fellas, this dude in my gym is about to start a cycle of d-bols, 40mg a day, split into 10mg doses, any advice I can give to him?? he has been working out for about 2 years now and he is 30 yrs old, I am kinda friends with the dude, so I dont want him getting into some shit he cant handle, some help from you pro's would be great!!!
thanks!!!
"To unleash the beast, you must train like a freak!!!" :druggie: :insane2:

im not gonna give the teat only speech!!!!

at 40mg a day have him split that dose evenly throughout the day 10mg every 4 hours or 20mgs every 8 hours for example, depends on the mg of the tabs he has!

thats exactly what he is gonna do, for the first week he is only gonna take two tabs, they are 20mg tabs by british dragon, and are split down the middle, for post cycle therapy (pct) what should he take?? I know that d-bols eventually convert into estrogen so gyno and water will be an issue, should he stick with the Winstrol (winny), and nolvadex?? or is clomid or femara needed as well??

he can have femara and nolv. on hand for sides, i dont like clomid so i wont suggest the clomid. however, if bloat is what he is concerned with run the femara with it!!!

Well, the guy has 200 pills of that stuff and dead set on doing it starting on monday, so with that in mind, anything to change or to add to this cycle??

Do a search, you'll find that it's a stupid first cycle. I won't even give any advice, because it probably doesn't matter. I feel no pity for people who don't have enough respect for their body to do any research before they play with serious drugs. These are the people that give steroid users the "meathead" stereotype.

Back