guys i dont feel orgasms anymore help

sadpanda

3 weeks in 750mg test e 400mg deca 40mg dbol

i cum but get 0 pleasure

whats the problem? my erections are strong and sex drive is high too

Weird. I've only ever had problems in this area when I was on psychiatric drugs. Orgasms are usually intensified with the introduction of AAS. Sorry I can't help. Are you masturbating too often?

I just saw the deca you've added in there. It could be due to prolactin. Try adding caber or prami. Personally, caber makes me feel really nauseous and has a very long half life (five days if I recall?) so I'd try prami. I'm willing to bet it's prolactin related.

Anhedonia is mostly caused by depression. Consider L-Tryptophan.

I was going to mention depression and whether or not the OP was on an SSRI, as this is usually associated with anorgasmia. He didn't make mention of this though. What dosage of L-Tryptophan would you suggest, Austin?

I was going to mention depression and whether or not the OP was on an SSRI, as this is usually associated with anorgasmia. He didn't make mention of this though. What dosage of L-Tryptophan would you suggest, Austin?

I recall him complaining of depression not too long ago, I should have mentioned that. Ideally, we would couple L-Tryptophan with L-Theanine as follows:

L-Tryptophan - 1,000 mg in the morning, and 500 mg around lunchtime. (You may increase second dose to 1000 mg later)
L-Theanine - 400mg in the morning, and 400 mg around lunchtime.

That's a great "Feel Good" stack for anyone.

I recall him complaining of depression not too long ago, I should have mentioned that. Ideally, we would couple L-Tryptophan with L-Theanine as follows:

L-Tryptophan - 1,000 mg in the morning, and 500 mg around lunchtime. (You may increase second dose to 1000 mg later)

Thanks Austin. I might consider it myself.

..is this austinite?

During intercourse between two adults, the male inserts his penis into the rectum of the female. He then proceeds to perform anal sex on the other individual until he is ready to orgasm. Once this occurs, he removes his penis from the anus of his partner and orgasms all over the female's stomach. After this is achieved, he proceeds to punch the woman in the stomach, passing the semen from her stomach to the back of his hand, and delivering a punishing backhand to the face of the woman. If executed perfectly, the blunt force of the backhand will leave the woman with a black/bruised eye. Hence, the Back Handed Panda Fist.

Back