guys i dont feel orgasms anymore help

Lol I think deca can fuck with the sex drive same with the progesterone aspect of it and as Austin said im sure depression could cause it to. If it was me I would drop the decca down to a very low dose that just helped with joint lubrication or experiment with the dreaded prami.... Dude prami fucks with me some times. It puts me in like a daze and I forget whats really happening and I wake up in the morning with a bucket by my bed and I remember feeling anxious and nauseous for a few hours straight. I hate prami. At first I enjoyed the benefits of going to sleep quicker. But now it gives me a weird panic attack like feeling combined with nausea.

Lol I developed a addiction to 30 dollar pizza's fucking gourmet Italians with their expensive cheese and grade A pizza dough. I actually just ate pizza for one whole day a few days ago. It was pretty nice.

Lol I developed a addiction to 30 dollar pizza's fucking gourmet Italians with their expensive cheese and grade A pizza dough. I actually just ate pizza for one whole day a few days ago. It was pretty nice.

If only you had known about Bluecoupons.net.... you'd have saved a fortune! :Pat:

I honestly believe if you're a red and warm blooded male, you should love a big ass and if not should be taking an MRI or something lmao :p

Hmmm. I can still catch up.

My blood is green. I like them ripped with visible abs.

Lmao another article or two and yea you'll probably take the lead :D

To each their own. I'm all about those curves. Can't have it any other way ha!

Back