guys i dont feel orgasms anymore help

I think Sadpanda and Toco are related. Welcome rookie Austin1. Mustang will need bail money in the near future. Those are my big 3 thoughts of the day, now I need to go throw some steel!

Last edited:
oh my god she is so fucking hot.

her body is good but honestly, im in love with her face...she has a perfect face

and those eyes omg

I only have one weakness in this world.... blondes with blue eyes :D

This guys trousers are getting tighter by the minute lol...
The last chick was to much IMO. A yoked up woman is like humping a dude. Not trying to judge but really, she has the body of a man, don't understand how a straight man would want to hit that.

And my only advice on the original post would be put down the needle bro and post cycle therapy (pct). give AAS a rest. Don't know a great deal about you or your motives and logic but judging by some of the posts I see you borderline if not already abusing AAS. Be smart bro, unless your making a living the drug use isn't all that serious nor worth it. I could be way off but since I been here you have had several issues, then said maybe one more cycle and will never cycle again but now are blasting and cruising? Wish you the best in whatever choice you make panda, just hope it's the right one for the sake of you and your future.

I know this thread is over a year old, but I recently came off a test cycle at 750mg a week and noticed the same thing!!!!!

I started 600mg vitamin b6 a day and within 2 days was prematurely ejaculating!!!!! (not insanely bad PE....just within 5-6 mins of penetration, blow jobs I was fine, and she is amazing at them too!) obv not 600mg b6 for a long time as it messes with nerves, just a couple weeks!!! trust me, it works!!!

Back