GW1516 & OSTARINE from SARMSSEARCH

TCS

I just received my order from sarmssearch.com and I am excited to start an eight week cycle using 20mg GW1516 and 25mg Ostarine per day. I ordered on tuesday and received today so I can say T/A is fast and products look clean and profesional.

I have used steroids in the past but decided to quit a year ago due to health complications. Even though I am now natural, I am pretty muscular and strong already. I am 43 years old, 5'7 tall weighing 200lbs. My main goal is to maximize my endurance and to lose body fat while gaining lean muscle and strength. I have never use GW1516 or any SARM but I have been tempted for a while and today is my first day.

Supplements I take :
CoQ10
Multivitamin and minerals
Fish oil
Garlic
Milk thistle & NAC
BCAAs
Creatine
Arginine
whey protein

Diet:
5 high protein meals per day, 2 of them consisting of protein shakes.

Workout regimen:
4 days per week
2 heavy days , 2 light days (high reps)
I do 10-20 minute HIIT cardio after lifting usually on the bike.

Today is day#1
25mg ostarine
20mg GW

I will report back by the end of the day

Thank you!

I just received my order from sarmssearch.com and I am excited to start an eight week cycle using 20mg GW1516 and 25mg Ostarine per day. I ordered on tuesday and received today so I can say T/A is fast and products look clean and profesional.

I have used steroids in the past but decided to quit a year ago due to health complications. Even though I am now natural, I am pretty muscular and strong already. I am 43 years old, 5'7 tall weighing 200lbs. My main goal is to maximize my endurance and to lose body fat while gaining lean muscle and strength. I have never use GW1516 or any SARM but I have been tempted for a while and today is my first day.

Supplements I take :
CoQ10
Fish oil
Garlic
Milk thistle & NAC
BCAAs
Creatine
Arginine
whey protein

Diet:

Workout regimen:
4 days per week

Today is day#1
25mg ostarine
20mg GW

Thank you!

First off, thank you for choosing sarmssearch for your products! We are glad to hear that your experience thus far has been top notch! We always strive to keep our clients satisfied in every aspect...from the moment you first communicate with us, to the point you finish whatever protocol you have decided upon.

From what you are looking to accomplish, I believe you have hit a homerun my friend! Both the GW1516 and Ostarine will work wonders for you at the dosages you have selected, and the combination of supplements/diet. I am excited to keep up with your progress and will be smiling from ear to ear the day you log that "something was different that day" and "these compounds are a great match"....and all the other positive notes you will most certainly be eager to tell us about!

Thanks again bro....from all of us at sarmssearch! We wish you the best of luck!

First off, thank you for choosing sarmssearch for your products! We are glad to hear that your experience thus far has been top notch! We always strive to keep our clients satisfied in every aspect...from the moment you first communicate with us, to the point you finish whatever protocol you have decided upon.

From what you are looking to accomplish, I believe you have hit a homerun my friend! Both the GW1516 and Ostarine will work wonders for you at the dosages you have selected, and the combination of supplements/diet. I am excited to keep up with your progress and will be smiling from ear to ear the day you log that "something was different that day" and "these compounds are a great match"....and all the other positive notes you will most certainly be eager to tell us about!

Thanks again bro....from all of us at sarmssearch! We wish you the best of luck!
You are welcome!

Well, all I can report is that after taking 20mg of GW1516 I was able to last longer while doing my HIIT cardio routine on the bike, other than that I feel good.

Today is day#2 and I will be doing arms, shoulders , legs plus HIIT cardio

Thanks!

I've read so many good review on gw I can't wait to try gw

Congrats to Big_rich who will get his opportunity to try the GW first hand as he has just agreed to be a logger for SarmsSearch! Thanks a lot bro...if I can help in any way possible, let me know.

Supplements I take :
CoQ10
Fish oil
Garlic
Milk thistle & NAC
BCAAs
Creatine
Arginine
whey protein

Diet:

Workout regimen:
4 days per week

Today is day#1
25mg ostarine
20mg GW

Thank you!

I sent you a PM earlier, but since you have already received products and started your first journal entry, would you mind working with us as a logger to document your entire time on these 2? We would really appreciate it bro!

Today is day#3 and I woke up feeling fuller, I know is too early to call it but I think the ostarine is already working on me.

Yesterday I felt stronger and endurance was noticeably increased.

Today is day#3 and I woke up feeling fuller, I know is too early to call it but I think the ostarine is already working on me.

Yesterday I felt stronger and endurance was noticeably increased.

TCS...I've been trying to contact you bro. Will you please respond to my PMs ASAP. Thanks.

Keep us posted I'm looking forward to comparing my results with yours. Obviously it will be a little bit different as I will only be running gw as a Stand alone. I have read sarms work great together stacked so you should really be I'm for a treat.

Well, I did take 2 days off from the gym due to the holiday but I kept taking my daily dose of 25mg Osta and 20mg GW1516 and today I am going back.

Day#5
I feel great, muscles feel pumped and a bit harder, please keep in mind I train very hard at the gym to the point I feel like fainting but on my last work out I felt I could go longer doing cardio, didn't feel as winded as I usually get from HIIT cardio.

That's great stuff. Just make sure to get your blood work done when you finish your Osta/GW log. That's the second half of the SARMS treat. The first half is you get great results; the second is that your levels should look way better than they would if you were on a PH/AAS cycle.

Today is day#8

body recomposition is starting to happen! Fuller and rounder muscles and increased endurance which is what I mainly wanted, also leaning out. Lost about 6lbs, keep in mind I have not changed my diet or exercise routine.

Today is day#8

body recomposition is starting to happen! Fuller and rounder muscles and increased endurance which is what I mainly wanted, also leaning out. Lost about 6lbs, keep in mind I have not changed my diet or exercise routine.

Wow bro...that's awesome! How would you describe the change in endurance? How much difference is it now from before you started? 25% more? Keep up the hard work bro!

Awesome results I can't wait to get my gw and start I train very high volume and I do cardio 5-6 days a week we'll see if we get similar results

Wow bro...that's awesome! How would you describe the change in endurance? How much difference is it now from before you started? 25% more? Keep up the hard work bro!
Honestly I have not taken measurements but I can tell you I am not fat and my bf% should in the mid + teens not over 20% at all. Like I said my diet and exercise protocol is on point but I do have 1 cheat day and I do HIIT cardio 4 to 5 times per week and train like a beast.

Day#10

I was able to do a full body workout, 30 reps per body part plus 25 minute HIIT cardio on the bike. I am definitely feeling an increased of endurance and could be both from the GW1516 and Ostarine. Body recomp is noticeable by now and strength is up I would say about 15%.

I would compared 25mg of ostarine to 20mg anavar and I would like to mention I was having some shoulder issues , joints to be specific right before I started using this stack and now the pain is completely gone so is true Ostarine does help the joints.

I am also leaning out, honestly with all my 14 years of experience using steroid this is the best non-natural stack I have ever tried, is cleaner and milder of course but no acne, bloat high blood pressure or loss of libido so far. My BP still good at 120/69

Day #13

All my lifts at the gym have increased, is not tren like strength of course but noticeable.

No negative sides effects to report so far.

I feel safe to say that the two major positive effects I am experiencing are :

* Increased endurance
* Body recomposition

The taste of the liquid is not that pleasant but I chase it with juice or coffee in the morning and I already got used to it so is no biggie.

Lol, no the taste isn't that pleasant, but I am glad to see that after 13 days you are def seeing some awesome results!

Back