GW501516 and the HTPA. effects and side effects.???

SicVic

Performance Trainer.
I am planning on running GW501516 while I am off the Roids. I am wondering if it shuts down the HTPA at all, if not or if so, how many mgs would It take to shut it down. Also I herd it caused Rats to get cancer. Is there a possibility I could get cancer from this stuff???

I am planning on running GW501516 while I am off the Roids. I am wondering if it shuts down the HTPA at all, if not or if so, how many mgs would It take to shut it down. Also I herd it caused Rats to get cancer. Is there a possibility I could get cancer from this stuff???
You can get cancer from your toothpaste (seriously). That study is silly given the amount needed for toxicity. I don't know if it causes any shutdown as I'm on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), so I can't help there. Be aware though, the doses I've seen recommended are 15-20mg ED, so I hope you have some serious cash lying around. ;) (I ran 5mg ED and didn't really get much out of it, and nobody had done any real good studies on it when I did. :( )

Back