Gym open, blast time over summe, trying something new

My forefathers didn't live that long though, did they? I think a lot of what makes us sicker now is pollution, antibiotics and pesticides in our food, avoiding whole food entirely, lack of moderation. I don't think I would say artificial sweeteners are bad, especially in moderation. 2 or 3 scoops during training, I think I will survive.

I don't mind fruit, but I also don't mind stevia or monk fruit. I prefer those actually.

When dieting down, I don't have a lot of room for fruit. When I see some I want, I love mangos, I eat it guilt free, as long as it fits my diet.

mangoes are a great source of vitamin c, and lots of good fiber as well. the more the better i say. you can make mango fruit salad, mango smoothie, mango licuado, mango pie, mango shrimp, mango salad (green mangos with lime juice and salt is awesome!) mango jelly, mango chicken......

From electrolyte powders and those mixed into BCAA. I'm not big on sugar so all my powders have little or zero sugars.

I don't drink juice. I will eat fruit whole. But I don't eat much fruit.

One should eat lots of fruit each day, and drink at least 2 liters of juice per day. the fiber content alone is awesome and aids in fat loss.

I love eating pineapple, mangos, oranges all during the day. Since I am living in a tropical country with lots of fresh fruit i can get as much as i can carry home.
the more the better, and the more fiber as well in losing weight and keeping the digestive track healthy ans strong.

My forefathers didn't live that long though, did they? I think a lot of what makes us sicker now is pollution, antibiotics and pesticides in our food, avoiding whole food entirely, lack of moderation. I don't think I would say artificial sweeteners are bad, especially in moderation. 2 or 3 scoops during training, I think I will survive.

I don't mind fruit, but I also don't mind stevia or monk fruit. I prefer those actually.

When dieting down, I don't have a lot of room for fruit. When I see some I want, I love mangos, I eat it guilt free, as long as it fits my diet.

where i live mangos fall on your head off the trees when your walking around town and are super cheap. ive made pango jam, mango smoothie, mango salad, mango juice.
pineapples, are super cheap here as well. oranges also are cheap so i eat as much as i can without guilt and its great for my digestion and diet.

Back