Gyno getting out of hand mid-cycle. Use raloxofine now? Or as part of pct?please help

battlehyms

Please know that before posting this I did do an extensive amount of research and reading and just could not find any sufficient answers to my questions about Raloxofine…..

I’m 42 years old, 210 lbs., 15 % body fat.
Been lifting for over 20 years and cycling and working out for past nine years.
Developed gyno 4 years ago , since then I try to include as little test. as possible in my cycles.

Currently in middle of cycle: test prop 50 mg EOD, Deca 250 mg EW, Dianabol 50 mg ED.
*For the life of me I could not get my hands on any AI’S ( I know, don’t start cycle until all gear is in hand)….with the nice weather coming I just couldn’t resist…

Just started noticing gyno getting slightly irritated and swollen and I’m so scared it may get out of hand (A buddy of mine showed me his severe case and its absolutely gross). I was able to get my hands on arimidex but at this point I don’t think using an AI would be beneficial…( If I’m wrong and should incorporate the dex in some how, please let me know)

Anyway, the original plan was to use raloxofine (60 mg ED for first week, 30 mg ED after week one) as part of my PCT, after 10 days of HCG .. (Was gonna use HCG for the first 10 days to prime my body for the raloxofine to come

but I really want to start the raloxofine now, mid-cycle, to prevent gyno from getting any worse and possibly treating it as well..

Is it O.K. to do this? If so, should the arimidex be used as well? And do I just continue using the Raloxofine well past my last injection as part of my PCT?

And after my cycle is over and already taking Raloxofine, do I still use the HCG for 10 days after cycle along with the Raloxofine?

When should I stop the Raloxofine?

Does one wean off or just stop?

Thank you so much in advance for any advice you can provide..

You need to use an AI on cycle to keep your estradiol in check. So yes, start using your AI right now if you don't want to make your gyno worse. Not to mention all the other issues that come with elevated estradiol.

Yes start using Raloxifene today. And be prepared to use it for months. It can take quite some time to reduce the size of gyno. Read Austinite's gyno Sticky Thread here.

Why don't you just get your Arimidex and. Raloxifene from RUI? They are a great source!

Bro, thank you so much for your input. Just so I understand correctly, I should start both, the dex and the ralox right away? Any advice on the dex dosage since I'm taking such a small amount of test?

Bro, thank you so much for your input. Just so I understand correctly, I should start both, the dex and the ralox right away? Any advice on the dex dosage since I'm taking such a small amount of test?

I would try .25mg twice a week. Get blood work in about 14 days to see where that puts your estradiol. See my signature for where and how to get blood work.

and yes, take both adex and ralox. Adex to keep the estradiol in range and ralox to fight/prevent the gyno.

Last edited:
You need to use an AI on cycle to keep your estradiol in check. So yes, start using your AI right now if you don't want to make your gyno worse. Not to mention all the other issues that come with elevated estradiol.

Yes start using Raloxifene today. And be prepared to use it for months. It can take quite some time to reduce the size of gyno. Read Austinite's gyno Sticky Thread here.

Why don't you just get your Arimidex and. Raloxifene from RUI? They are a great source!

Cosigned

Just curious but if you are so gyno prone then why would you choose dbol in your cycle?

Also i've never understood why people whom are gyno prone choose to not get it removed surgically? I mean even if you pay out of pocket I'd say just skip a few cycles and get it taken care of.

I've never had it but if i saw the slightest hint of gyno i'd be going under the knife as soon as possible.

With that said it's important to note that of course getting it removed should not indicate that the lack of an AI is acceptable

I would try .25mg twice a week. Get blood work in about 14 days to see where that puts your estradiol. See my signature for where and how to get blood work.

and yes, take both adex and ralox. Adex to keep the estradiol in range and ralox to fight/prevent the gyno.

Bro, you have been such a great help. Thank you, so much.
I'll start both right away. So ill stop the dex with my cycle but continue the ralox for several months.. btw..my nuts look and feel absolutely normal..Would you still use hcg post cycle?

For the past several years it's only been noticeable by myself and only when you press and go probing for it, so I made the decision to hold off on surgery till it became visibly noticeable,, then I heard about ralox, and figured there'd be no harm in trying that first...

Just curious but if you are so gyno prone then why would you choose dbol in your cycle?

Also i've never understood why people whom are gyno prone choose to not get it removed surgically? I mean even if you pay out of pocket I'd say just skip a few cycles and get it taken care of.

I've never had it but if i saw the slightest hint of gyno i'd be going under the knife as soon as possible.

With that said it's important to note that of course getting it removed should not indicate that the lack of an AI is acceptable

Not sure how much it costs where you are, but gyno surgery in Aus is about $6K.

mega ralox vs letro is there any advantage of the ralox? What's the difference?

I agree with the dbol comment; much better orals to go with when gyno prone. Then again proper precautions can prevent gyno altogether.

And surgery is expensive, 5k last I checked and puts you out of training for ten weeks I believe. That and you get to wear a nice corset looking thing.

Yeah i haven't checked out the price but for us guys who are so serious about our bodies I'd just think that would be an easy pill to swallow. I mean that's close to the price of my cycle i'm on now if you include all cycle support.

Yeah i haven't checked out the price but for us guys who are so serious about our bodies I'd just think that would be an easy pill to swallow. I mean that's close to the price of my cycle i'm on now if you include all cycle support.

Hard to swallow a pill you can't afford to buy. Not all of us have gyno from cycles, some of us were unfortunate to develop it during puberty.

Back