Gyno help needed, big newbie mistakes

ASdumbguy

Hi, first post and I read the rules, I don't think this is a violation of anything (but I will warn you that I have made stupid mistakes).

Wanted to dip my toe in the water with steroids, started 50mg dbol daily for 3 weeks, stopped last Thursday. All the while taking an AI supplement from Amazon (not realizing AIs are real drugs, and that a OTC supplement with the same effects doesn't actually cut it). Cut to today and I'm starting to notice my nipples are pointier and tender. I didn't take any AI's or anything else, just straight dbol (I'm an idiot).

I have some AIs on the way but it'll be another 2 weeks. Should I just get back on dbol to keep my testosterone level high until I get my AIs? If so what dose? Or not take anything for the next 2 weeks until I get my AIs?

Any help is appreciated, I'm under a ton of stress right now. Thanks.

Welcome to the site!
First off you need to stop everything right now. oral only cycles are NOT for men .
Once you stop you need to read up on all those profiles and stop messing yourself up more by just taking any damn pill you can get.
we need your stats, age, weight, height, any previous cycle history. bodyfat%

Can you get your hands on some nolvadex from abro? Or clomid?
You need a SERM immediately. Gyno is no joke.
Maybe an online pharmacy from Canada or something

Also I've done dbol only cycles and have had great success with them. I'm not here to say that they're the best thing going though.
And yes my T levels recovered

You did a dbol only cycle and it sounds like your very estrogenic sensative.
Don’t panic my friend I’m going to help you.
What you did is what the old school body builders use to do, back then if you were estrogenic sensative you were basically screwed and couldn’t take it, now we have better science behind it, and can basically get anyone on gear successfully and not have side effects.
Dbol was synthesized by an American chemist to help the American athletes compete with the Russians and their gear, it was originally designed to be oral only but with many it does have bad estrogenic side effects.
This is the regiment I would recommend:
You need to knock down your estrogen, it’s way way to high from the testosterone to estrogen conversion and it’s biding to your receptors in your breast tissue making it swell.
You need to take a 3,2,1 regiment with letrozole
You take 3 (2.5mg or 2mg tablets) the first day, take 2 the second day, take 1 the third day (this is to knock your estrogen down ASAP), after this your going to alternate days; one day you take 1 letrozole, the next day you will take 2 (40mg in total) Nolvadex and 2 (50mg intotal) aromisin, do this for one week.
Week two: 1 Nolvadex 20mg per day, 1 aromisin 25mg per day, 1 clomid 50mg per day
Week three: 1 Nolvadex 20mg per day, 1/2 aromisin 12.5 mg per day, 1/2 clomid 25mg per day
Week 4: 1 Nolvadex 20mg per day
Week5 1/2 Nolvadex 10mg per day
Stop all Ai’s take some natural supplements like maca root powder daily in a nice veggie smoothie.
Eat clean, work out and do some nice cardio, educate yourself on gear, work out natural for 4-6 months, get all your shit in line, then come at doing gear through a calculated educated approach.
Don’t feel bad bro, many guys have been where you are, I have been but as long as your glands haven’t calcified the tissue is just swollen for now and it’s completely reversible if caught early enough, the key is to swash your estrogen when gyno flares up with a 3,2,1 regiment.... I don’t have the energy right now to type out the entire science behind it but if you do the regiment above I am posting you will be 100% ok!
Cheers and good luck,

Hi, first post and I read the rules, I don't think this is a violation of anything (but I will warn you that I have made stupid mistakes).

Wanted to dip my toe in the water with steroids, started 50mg dbol daily for 3 weeks, stopped last Thursday. All the while taking an AI supplement from Amazon (not realizing AIs are real drugs, and that a OTC supplement with the same effects doesn't actually cut it). Cut to today and I'm starting to notice my nipples are pointier and tender. I didn't take any AI's or anything else, just straight dbol (I'm an idiot).

I have some AIs on the way but it'll be another 2 weeks. Should I just get back on dbol to keep my testosterone level high until I get my AIs? If so what dose? Or not take anything for the next 2 weeks until I get my AIs?

Any help is appreciated, I'm under a ton of stress right now. Thanks.

if youre in canada,i can help out

Set up some system we can tag people for updates and they get notifications like Facebook. Email "Ology bros want an update"

Contact the Canadian reps around here and you get your hands on some nolvadex and clomid.
You need a SERM immediately. Gyno is not to be messed with.

Fairly old thread but for future bro's that fucked up and is in a similar situation...

This is what I would do... Go to the gym and find the biggest, most ripped obvious gear head. (DONT DISTURB HIM DURING A SET and dont stare at him while he finish....).
Then ask him if he has a few minutes over to talk... Then explain your an idiot, what "cycle" you did and that you desperately need PCT drugs.

Depending on country, PCT drugs are lower status than weed and chances are you'll get help depending on the person.

This kinda requires you train at that gym regularly, in essence, you should already know who you're gonna ask before stepping into the gym.
Personally, at least 4 people in my gym sells any gear you want but you need an introduction.

Back