Gyno issues week 3 test c/dbol cycle

Bundy1991

Hello everyone,

I'm currently in week 3 of test c cycle 250mg e3d. The first week I ran 40mg of dbol but felt gyno coming on so i discontinued it (which sucks because I love that stuff...) Anyway, for 2 weeks Iv'e been off dbol and my right nip has developed a nice little lump and is pretty sore. I'm currently running adex .25mg ED and 40mg nolvadex ED. I got an estradiol test and my estradiol was 23. I was taking .5mg adex eod from the beginning of the cycle. Any recommendations on something I should be doing differently? Here are my stats:

2nd cycle
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 208
BF%: 14
Training experience: 6 years

Running 500mg test c for 12-14 weeks depending on how it goes. Standard nolva/clomid PCT.

Dbol aromatizes like nothing else, but like you, I love that stuff also. I always jacked up my AI when on dbol. Going as high as 1mg adex a day with a serm. I felt good physically with that dosage bit I don't think 23 estradiol is high if I remember correctly so you could crash estrogen if you up the adex. Unfortunately usually to get rid of gyno that's what you have to do. Some guys have luck with Nolvadex reversing gyno but honesty for me letro is all that works at that point.

Raloxifene . no need to bump up your AI where your estrodial is at currently. you do not need to stop more aromatization, you need a site specific compound (and some have better results with raloxifene then tamoxifen)

Dbol aromatizes like nothing else, but like you, I love that stuff also. I always jacked up my AI when on dbol. Going as high as 1mg adex a day with a serm. I felt good physically with that dosage bit I don't think 23 estradiol is high if I remember correctly so you could crash estrogen if you up the adex. Unfortunately usually to get rid of gyno that's what you have to do. Some guys have luck with Nolvadex reversing gyno but honesty for me letro is all that works at that point.

Yea man I went up to 1 mg adex also which is why I believe I was able to get my estradiol low so quickly because i know for a fact when I was getting those signs of gyno it was atleast 3 times that number... I only did it for 2 days and then did .5mg for a few days and now I'm back down to .25 since I'm not taking the dbol anymore. What am I gonna do with all this dbol I cant take... hahaha

Raloxifene . no need to bump up your AI where your estrodial is at currently. you do not need to stop more aromatization, you need a site specific compound (and some have better results with raloxifene then tamoxifen)

I wish I had access to Raloxifene. I'm currently overseas and getting stuff safely isn't exactly easy.

Back