Gyno lump help 2 weeks into letro cycle

andyctd

So first ill start with breif introduction of what course im on etc

Im doin

600mg of test cyp weekly
800mg of primo weekly
40mg of tbol daily
50-75mg of proviron daily

gonna run for 10-12 weeks then have a 4 month break and bulk throught the winter

So to the gyno:

I was taking 0.5mg of adex twice weekly then i decided because im doing a lot of DHT steroids and heard this helps prevent conversion to estrogen? anyway the week i stopped adex i got gyno, its a tiny pea sized lump and happened around 3 weeks in annoyingly I no itchy nipples or nothing just had a tender quite painful small lump, something thats puzzling me is that its not directly behind the nipple? (i have lumps behind the nipples from puberty) This under and to the left of my left nipple. so i panicked i upped the adex to 1mg EOD and starting using 40mg of tamoxifen daily which is probably way overboard but jus want rid of it, i also stopped all steroids for a week to try get it to simmer down. Soon after this I started taking letro, i think the lump went down its defo still there and i think also my pubertal gyno has gone down quite a lot actually aswell which is pretty amazing but anyway ive been doin letro 2.5mg everyday for the last 13 days n yeah i wanna kill myself i havent been to the gym at all this week. And havent slept with my bird in well over a week Im just gettin confused now whats goin on with this lump like make its body fat like if i feel to left and right of the lumps on my nipples i can feel these big fatty lumps that feel almost like tendons (i would say im defo under 15% body fat) it makes me think maybe that lump was body fat but it does make sense for it to be painful.
Also should i finish the letro now? is 2 weeks as good as its going to get i kinda feel like its plateauing but then some mornings i dont, its killing me but then i think maybe i should go in for long now and try rid as much as i can so i don have to go on it again and be more careful next time

Either stop the juice completely and prepare for pct or dont stop the juice dont take a week of then start again it will just fuxk shit up, what ur takimg is wayyyy overkill, ur going to crash ur e2, if u havent already. If its just a tiny lump dont worry about it increase the adex (from original dose not the 1mg) see if it gets better or worse. Tamoxifen gets rid of small case gyno anyways so if its pea sized then ur pct of clomid and tamox should rid of it, u could stay on the tamox all thruout if u want

Yea stop taking the letro. You will crash e2 and really be in bad shape! You would be better off running nolva at 40mgs per day or getting ralox. Not sure why you stopped taking adex during cycle. Really not sure why you thought stopping your cycle for a week with long ester compounds was a good idea either..

With what you posted, you should probably stop your cycle. You do not seem to understand how to run a cycle. Start pct and continue using nolva till gyno symptoms go away. Read the beginner cycle stickys for more information on how to run a cycle.

At 600 test cyp 0.5 mg twice a week is a good dosage (rule of thumb calc shows 1.05 mg/wk, so you were right on).

Clearly you know you shouldn't have stopped it. But, after the problems jumping the dose to 1 mg EOD takes your dose to 3.5 mg/wk vs. 1.05 which is more than triple. This by itself was a mistake that can make you feel lousy, and lead to weird symptoms after your cycle ends (plenty of tales in the TRT and anabolic recovery medicine threads).

Adding letro on top of that was like throwing gasoline onto a fire. I'm surprised you aren't complaining of not even being able to get out of bed in the morning.

If you want to continue then drop the letro, hold off on adex for a few days, then go back to 0.5mg E3.5D. Finish up your cycle and PCT, then get some raloxifene to zap your new and old gyno when you are off.

At 600 test cyp 0.5 mg twice a week is a good dosage (rule of thumb calc shows 1.05 mg/wk, so you were right on).

Clearly you know you shouldn't have stopped it. But, after the problems jumping the dose to 1 mg EOD takes your dose to 3.5 mg/wk vs. 1.05 which is more than triple. This by itself was a mistake that can make you feel lousy, and lead to weird symptoms after your cycle ends (plenty of tales in the TRT and anabolic recovery medicine threads).

Adding letro on top of that was like throwing gasoline onto a fire. I'm surprised you aren't complaining of not even being able to get out of bed in the morning.

If you want to continue then drop the letro, hold off on adex for a few days, then go back to 0.5mg E3.5D. Finish up your cycle and PCT, then get some raloxifene to zap your new and old gyno when you are off.

thanks really good reply.. and cheers to the rest of you. I know stopping the cycle was retarded and I did a few stupid things but you know how it gets when you panic and read a million different things online, and yes i did say i feel awful at the moment pretty sure Estro crashed over a week ago, about 5 days into letro, im on 14 days now i feel like the letro is defo working tho and ive read that it can take 4-5 weeks to properly do the job.. so i dont know whether to just ride it out? And tackle it another way next time, i have heard of raloxifene but its not available to me. So im thinkin about just grinnin and bearing letro for another few weeks? and carryin on my cycle? but yeah my joints hurt im depressed no sex drive no motivation its awful lol

Yea stop taking the letro. You will crash e2 and really be in bad shape! You would be better off running nolva at 40mgs per day or getting ralox. Not sure why you stopped taking adex during cycle. Really not sure why you thought stopping your cycle for a week with long ester compounds was a good idea either..

With what you posted, you should probably stop your cycle. You do not seem to understand how to run a cycle. Start pct and continue using nolva till gyno symptoms go away. Read the beginner cycle stickys for more information on how to run a cycle.

It was comments like this

"Testosterone converts to dihydrotestosterone. It also converts to oestrogen. There are a number of factors to this.
Proviron/mesterolone/masteron are dht.
it acts as an anti-oestrogen device and amplifies your useful testosterone availability.
It enhances your test dose and stops oestrogen conversion to a good degree"

Cant find the other comments but i pretty much read that DHT steroids stop oestrogen conversion and thats why i stopped the adex because adex is also said to hold back ur gains isnt it.

I do understand how to run a cycle i just panicked and got misinformed about stuf i already knew and made retarded decisions

Either stop the juice completely and prepare for pct or dont stop the juice dont take a week of then start again it will just fuxk shit up, what ur takimg is wayyyy overkill, ur going to crash ur e2, if u havent already. If its just a tiny lump dont worry about it increase the adex (from original dose not the 1mg) see if it gets better or worse. Tamoxifen gets rid of small case gyno anyways so if its pea sized then ur pct of clomid and tamox should rid of it, u could stay on the tamox all thruout if u want

I not sure any of this is worth reading. tamoxiphen is not a good choice to combat gyno. Letro takes weeks to start working and is amazing over time and has a nice rebound effect that helps when doing ptc to get your Testicles back running.

Adex is very strong and tends to cause joint pain that lasts a lot longer than the cycle. This is why I advocate Letrozole. if you start to feel like your joints are drying out you just adjust the dose do a little an you should be fine.

A lot of guys love the roloxiphen I have no experence. twith it i have used the letro successfully for 15 years

The first issue I see and the root of the problem it with the doses your are taking unless ou are 300-600 pounds your body just cant process that much gear and it is not having a positive effect unless you want tits.

I not sure any of this is worth reading. tamoxiphen is not a good choice to combat gyno. Letro takes weeks to start working and is amazing over time and has a nice rebound effect that helps when doing ptc to get your Testicles back running.

Adex is very strong and tends to cause joint pain that lasts a lot longer than the cycle. This is why I advocate Letrozole. if you start to feel like your joints are drying out you just adjust the dose do a little an you should be fine.

A lot of guys love the roloxiphen I have no experence. twith it i have used the letro successfully for 15 years

The first issue I see and the root of the problem it with the doses your are taking unless ou are 300-600 pounds your body just cant process that much gear and it is not having a positive effect unless you want tits.

Appreciate you're reply, and yeah so ive heard, Ive heard letro doesnt properly stablise in youre blood for 60 days but hopefully not that long lol whats this youre saying about the rebound effect that helps with pct?

Im only really running letro to rid the gyno, would i still get rid at a lower dose? I thought crushin it estrogen completely kind of just kills it off but i dunno how it works. Whats youre thoughts on aromasin?

Really whats wrong with my cycle? 2 x 1ml shots of test cyp 330 would you rather this just be 1ml a week? And primo is weak ive heard theres no point running it if youre not running 600-1000 a week, and 600 pounds is like 2 sumo wrestlers lol theres people that take like 5 grams a week of test isnt there i wouldnt say my course is a problem but show me where maybe the tbols unneeded

I too am interested in the letro info Dread, i always have used adex but my mom just did hormonal therapy for breast cancer and she has like 2 boxes of 90 letro 2.5 mg pills just sittin around but i thought common knowledge was to stay away from letro so i never looked into it.

Appreciate you're reply, and yeah so ive heard, Ive heard letro doesnt properly stablise in youre blood for 60 days but hopefully not that long lol whats this youre saying about the rebound effect that helps with pct?

Im only really running letro to rid the gyno, would i still get rid at a lower dose? I thought crushin it estrogen completely kind of just kills it off but i dunno how it works. Whats youre thoughts on aromasin?

Really whats wrong with my cycle? 2 x 1ml shots of test cyp 330 would you rather this just be 1ml a week? And primo is weak ive heard theres no point running it if youre not running 600-1000 a week, and 600 pounds is like 2 sumo wrestlers lol theres people that take like 5 grams a week of test isnt there i wouldnt say my course is a problem but show me where maybe the tbols unneeded

Adex can permenantly crash your estrogen. Letrozole is known to have a slight estrogen rebound. It is very effective and easy to adjust the dose. I experenced the same thing you did when I ran out of adex back in 2001 and found that the letrozole reversed the gyno.

Search button, what's that???

A search box, search field or search bar is a graphical control element used in computer programs, such as file managers or web browsers, and on web sites to find accurate information on a particular subject.

A search box, search field or search bar is a graphical control element used in computer programs, such as file managers or web browsers, and on web sites to find accurate information on a particular subject.

Sounds kinda complicated

Back