gyno, please advice

Hoon

Training phreak
hi bro`s

need some advice....
I caught some gyno (or at least i think), never had this problem before.

Got this small lump below my right nipple... ive had it for around 2 weeks now...wanted to wait it out a bit before freaking out...

Im currently in the 6th week of 500mg sust EW. I kickstarted with 30mg dbol ED for 3 weeks. It doesnt itch, and my nipple aint sore. It does hurt if I press down hard on the lump itself, but that should hurt anyway.. right?

Should I start nolva treatment now? or will this be ok after a decent PCT?

Novla right now... I would personally stop the cycle and treat the gyno... I would use Arimidex at .5mg a day and Novladex at 40mg a day (40 because you have a lump already--if your nips were just sensitive I would use 20mg of the Novla and either .25mg or .5mg of the Arimidex EOD)

i really dont want to stop the cycle :(
cant i treat this while on?

im currently on .5mg ldex ED ....

ill start using 20mg nolva ED then ....

With the Nolva, there is probably no reason to stop the cycle. In future cycles, use Arimidex while on to hopefully prevent this situation from occuring.

Hoon said:
i really dont want to stop the cycle :(
cant i treat this while on?

im currently on .5mg ldex ED ....

ill start using 20mg nolva ED then ....

Trust me, stop the cycle I'm speaking from experience. I now have gyno and the only way to get rid of it is to have surgery.

Bast said:
But after having the surgery you will never be able to get gyno again right?
if they remove the entire gland it would be very hard to get it again... when the gland is removed there will be nothing to bind to ...

but then again it has come back in some people ..

Back