Gyno problem.. what to do?

NewBorn01

so , here is the problem :

1 month ago i had gyno from test only cycle , i was taking aromasin but lumps came without any pain so when i saw it it was already too late and the pain started to be felt for some days , i took nolva 40mg + letro 2.5mg for 10 days , i kept the nolva but lowered the letro.
I didn't have pain at all , now i'm on 250mg test E / week , i added masteron at 400 / week and i'm on 60mg raloxifen and 0.625 letro every day and i still got this puffy nipples , no pain etc but some days they look soo puffy like tits it's really ugly.
I still got the 2 lumps under my left nipple , nothing under my right and my nipple are really sensitive , when i touch them with my t shirt etc i got shivers sometimes and when it's cold i feel them .

so , how can i get gyno symptomes with letro/ralox/masteron?? on low dose test.

It looks like since i got those 2 lumps , even a TRT dose of test with any dose of AI , will make my nipple react .. it really sucks.
I have the sides of low E2 , cracky joint etc but still.. and it's not prolactin gyno as i never used any product like tren/deca and i'm taking vitamin B6 500mg ED since months!

so , here is the problem :

1 month ago i had gyno from test only cycle , i was taking aromasin but lumps came without any pain so when i saw it it was already too late and the pain started to be felt for some days , i took nolva 40mg + letro 2.5mg for 10 days , i kept the nolva but lowered the letro.
I didn't have pain at all , now i'm on 250mg test E / week , i added masteron at 400 / week and i'm on 60mg raloxifen and 0.625 letro every day and i still got this puffy nipples , no pain etc but some days they look soo puffy like tits it's really ugly.
I still got the 2 lumps under my left nipple , nothing under my right and my nipple are really sensitive , when i touch them with my t shirt etc i got shivers sometimes and when it's cold i feel them .

so , how can i get gyno symptomes with letro/ralox/masteron[/B]?? on low dose test.

It looks like since i got those 2 lumps , even a TRT dose of test with any dose of AI , will make my nipple react .. it really sucks.
I have the sides of low E2 , cracky joint etc but still.. and it's not prolactin gyno as i never used any product like tren/deca and i'm taking vitamin B6 500mg ED since months!

These are not AI's. Some of these can be used to try to reverse Gyno but not to control your on cycle. Have you gotten BW labs yet ? That's what you need to do and then work on this problem only. Forget a cycle for now and get this straightened out.

Others better knowledgeable how to stop and start what you need to do. They will chime in soon or morrow.

Also give us your complete stats:
wt
years training
# of cycles
Complete cycle log
Goals.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are not AI's. Some of these can be used to try to reverse Gyno but not to control your on cycle. Have you gotten BW labs yet ? That's what you need to do and then work on this problem only. Forget a cycle for now and get this straightened out.

Others better knowledgeable how to stop and start what you need to do. They will chime in soon or morrow.

Also give us your complete stats:
wt
years training
# of cycles
Complete cycle log
Gals.

Letro isnt an AI? lol.
Masteron has some anti E effects , small but still got some.
Ralox is a good SERM for the gyno.

I'm on TRT dose , it's better to have a good T/E balance , low T would worsen it so i keep a TRT dose.

I'm 23 , 6 years of training , 4 cycles , been on test since months never hard any problem with aromasin since 1-1.5months i felt a lump under one nipple , and some days later i had itchy nipples etc so i lowered the Test ( i was taking 500mg for some 3-4 weeks and 25mg aromasin E2D) i then started letro , then letro ralox , and now i added masteron at 400-600mg / week.
I have no pain but still puffiness and sensitive .

I'm 23 , 6 years of training , 4 cycles , been on test since months never hard any problem with aromasin since 1-1.5months i felt a lump under one nipple , and some days later i had itchy nipples etc so i lowered the Test ( i was taking 500mg for some 3-4 weeks and 25mg aromasin E2D) i then started letro , then letro ralox , and now i added masteron at 400-600mg / week.

Thanks for the stats, please keep us posted :)

Letro isnt an AI? lol.
Masteron has some anti E effects , small but still got some.
Ralox is a good SERM for the gyno.

I'm on TRT dose , it's better to have a good T/E balance , low T would worsen it so i keep a TRT dose.

I won't argue about AI's but Mast isn't really used to CONTROL estrogen much at all. It's more used for it's anabolic properties and the fact that it helps for a more lean cycle due to not promoting water ret.
It seem that your cycles are confusing as you fluctuated so much with what you were doing. I'm prone to Gyno and log ago had problems but I have learned how to control all the estrogen sides with Arimidex and no longer have this problems. But I wish you luck with your problem on hand.

I wouldn't have gone back on test if I was still trying to get rid of gyno.

I didnt go back on test , i was on test since months and never had any problems but i guess my AI dose was enough and little by little it upped until it kicked me and gyno appeared.
It's better to be on low dose test to get rid of gyno with letro for exemple then being on PCT and have no test , gyno can be worsen if there s a bad T/E ratio.

go get scans of your chest! everyone forgets this ! it might not even be gyno, could be fat/water/cancer etc etc

first things first ... bloods and scans of your chest

wam bam thank you mam

go get scans of your chest! everyone forgets this ! it might not even be gyno, could be fat/water/cancer etc etc

first things first ... bloods and scans of your chest

wam bam thank you mam

I agree with this ^^^^ . I got a mammogram a few years ago. If you have those lumps they will show and then after you work on this for some months you can go back and get a comparison pic. bam!

Bunk ancillaries. 90% chance. Some people dont even need AI @500 mg. You were pounding anti e's at a good dose too. Mast has a synergistic effect with anti e's. DHT's help block estrogenic effects of e2. DHT derived androgens are used to treat breast cancer, but have been left in favor of SERMS and AI's. Where did you get your letro and aromasin?

Bunk ancillaries. 90% chance. Some people dont even need AI @500 mg. You were pounding anti e's at a good dose too. Mast has a synergistic effect with anti e's. DHT's help block estrogenic effects of e2. DHT derived androgens are used to treat breast cancer, but have been left in favor of SERMS and AI's. Where did you get your letro and aromasin?

I can't give source but they are 100% legit.
I'm also using raloxifen.
I know they are legit because the letro killed my libido/made me depress and my joints were aching (at 2.5mg) , and the source is one ive been using for years and it's a site with only pharma products.

Nolva+Letro has to starve breast tissue. They work on goddamn cancer. Get blood work and make sure it's really dropping the estrogen.

Nolvadex blocks estradiol from binding to the receptor. Letrozole stops it from even being produced. It's like putting a pillow over someone's head to suffocate them, then dropping a grenade in their mouth.

Nolva+Letro has to starve breast tissue. They work on goddamn cancer. Get blood work and make sure it's really dropping the estrogen.

Nolvadex blocks estradiol from binding to the receptor. Letrozole stops it from even being produced. It's like putting a pillow over someone's head to suffocate them, then dropping a grenade in their mouth.

I know that , and i've reversed 2 small case gyno over the years.
Now i think i know where it comes from, T3 . Everyone will say : what are u talking about T3 doesnt give gyno blablabla , make some research please..

And when i think about it , i was on test since 5-6 months , i've started T3 , 2 weeks after i had gyno while i didnt change anything.
I'm still on T3 , TRT test dosage , 400mg masteron , 0.625 letro ed and 60-120mg raloxifen, i even used caber . it's IMPOSSIBLE to get gyno symptoms on all those , ONLY if T3 can give gyno and i'm sure it does now , i don't know how but i guess i'll have to drop it.

You're right. T3 increases aromatase activity in the body. Gynecomastia is a symptom of hyperthyroidism. Good catch :bootyshak

How much t3 are you taking?

50mcg , for exemple yesterday i took 100mcg just to test and this morning my nipples looked even puffier (or is it in my head? but anyway i got gyno from it).
What do you think about that?
I've posted that on other forum but everyone say it s impossible T3 doesnt give gyno or anything , but it's even written in some bodybuilding books that T3 could give gyno i don't remember how tho but damn i didn't know 50mcg would give me with letro/raloxifen/caber/and masteron , all pharma

Hyperthyroidism can cause gyno. T3 at high doses=hyperthyroidism.

If i go down to 12.5mg ED will i get fat? if i used 50mcg for months and then tomorrow i take 12.5mg or 0? or should i take 25mcg?
Today my nipples got a lot puffier ( not in my head , right now they are pink and looked bigger..) because i took 100mcg , now i know it's that should i stop it completely ? i'm scared to get fat.
I took 2.5mg letro today because of that lol.

Back