Gyno returned after surgery

whiskey15

Hey bros, I did a few cycles of test enan a few years back without any post cycle therapy (pct) like a dumbass and recieved gyno in my left nipple. I had it surgically removed about a year ago. Now it is back and is bigger than before. I dont know if the doctor failed to remove a part of it or what but the fucker is there and is making my shit look sloppy. My health insurance covered the surgery so Im not worried about getting ripped off but I was just wondering if this happened to any one else. I searched for a few hours and came up with nothing on re-accuring gyno after surgery. I guess I will have to get it removed again, but im like WTF!?!?!

how long does it keep you out for???

cuz i have a little bit under my left nipple too, and i was wondering what the recovery time was like

Wait for mranaks response on this. I know i've seen him ranting about needing to actually remove the gland itself rather than just the gyno tissue or something or other...

MilkDaScow said:
how long does it keep you out for???

cuz i have a little bit under my left nipple too, and i was wondering what the recovery time was like

I was out of work for 3 days then on light duty for 3 weeks..I was back at the gym full force after that 3 weeks. Some people are sooner than others but I wanted to be safe. For those 3 days I was out of work the doctor hooked up a drain that went from the site to a little ball that held the puss build up from post surgery. It is considered minor selective non life threatening surgery. So sometimes your health insurance wont cover it. The doctor said it is caused from a horomonal inbalance caused by marijuana or puberty. I just played dumb and he thought it was just from going through puberty.....

yeah i think my insurance will cover it too... i just wonder if i play dumb and then they do some blood tests if they will know that its from the JUICE... i hope i can get around that somehow

MilkDaScow said:
yeah i think my insurance will cover it too... i just wonder if i play dumb and then they do some blood tests if they will know that its from the JUICE... i hope i can get around that somehow

Whens the last time you did a cycle? I know that in the military they have to send the sample to a special olympic drug testing site and it is very expensive so it is only done on very special cases. You should be alright because a lot of people get gyno that are not on steroids. Do an image search for Gynecomastia on yahoo and you will see how bad it gets on normal people.

well i'm on currently and have it under control... but its from my days of using pro-hormones like a moron... nothing really came of using them except for the gyno and I kinda regret it now... but i guess i gotta live with it

the only thing im worried about is walking into the Dr's office at my size, i'm not little, and having them send me through the ringer. I guess I can always say I got it when I was young and haven't done anything about it til now...

Did you have the gland removed? My guess is that your Doc either...
1. Removed only part of the gland and left pieces behind in which case, yes it can grow back
2. you had the area liposuctioned in which case he really didnt remove anything except some excess fat. The tissue would still be there and could grow even larger

Total removal of the mammary gland is what is required. had mine done and I love it. I had mine from puberty and lived with the puffy nip syndrome forever. Now I never hesitate to take my shirt off if the situation calls for it i.e beach, pool parties, working in the yard, on the boat, etc.

same thing happend to me. it came back in less than a year, my doc told me that all he left was a small amount of tissue right behind the nipple supposedly to keep my nipple from sinking in. i wish he would have just taken all of it.

My doc Quoted me at 3800 for Both ... And he said hes going to use LipoSuction

He also said he has seen it come back from people smoking Weed and the obvious Steroids...

What insurance company covered this?

Did you complain of pain or whatever to get the insurance coverage?

this is also why chemical reduction is far better. well prevention using AI's and cabaser (as well as keeping bodyfat relatively low) is best.

ObSl3teTest said:
My doc Quoted me at 3800 for Both ... And he said hes going to use LipoSuction

He also said he has seen it come back from people smoking Weed and the obvious Steroids...

Your doctor is a clown
DO NOT let him just do lipo on you. Lipo does not remove the gland. It has to be cut out. And my nipple did not sink in when mine were taken out.

will some insurance companies cover this? i have had it since i went through puberty. any help for me out there?

Back