GYNO surgery ?

laffytaffy

Hey I'm breaking the piggy bank on this one and am going get gyno surgery in 2 months! I am going to get the gland removed and everything, what I want to know for future reference is, since there is no more gland or anything are anti-E's as important in future cycles or a "just in case" precaution ?

Appreciate any advice.....

I've heard some horror stories about gyno surgery where they have left part of the gland in, others where they have left the whole gland in and just removed the fatty deposits....make 100% sure you are getting the best doctor possible!

Just keep them as a just in case precaution. And listen to lucky, make sure you get a good doctor. Make sure he has experience in this field, not just some surgeon.

you guys that get this..do you also get lypo for other parts of the chest or midesction? i'm sure it'd be discounted since they've got all the tools out already

Aczech said:
you guys that get this..do you also get lypo for other parts of the chest or midesction? i'm sure it'd be discounted since they've got all the tools out already

Yes, you would get a price break. It's still quite pricey though...

reply ..thanks for advice

YA i did get a good doctor im pretty sure... I have a consult first then i go do the surgery! He's like a private plastic surgeon that specializes in this stuff. The shity thing i'll probably have to wear a compression vest for like 4 weeks during the summer.... no beach time :(.

laffytaffy said:
YA i did get a good doctor im pretty sure... I have a consult first then i go do the surgery! He's like a private plastic surgeon that specializes in this stuff. The shity thing i'll probably have to wear a compression vest for like 4 weeks during the summer.... no beach time :(.

Seriously you don't want to be "pretty sure" you have a good surgeon you want to be 100% sure you have a good surgeon...normally the most advertised and hyped surgeons have the worst performance...they spend all there money on adds and clossy leaflets rather then having the best doctors...i'd search the forums till you find at least 4people who have had good experiences with a certain practice or doctor..don't fall for the clossy book with before and after pics find actual people who you can talk to about there surgery and how it went.

Remember this guy is going to take a knife and dig a hole in your chest...u don't want a shity surgeon doing that to u.

Totally agree with lucky here, you will almost always find that the "best" surgeons are those who are too obsessed with their job as opposed to being obsessed with being running a business. They work significantly on referrals.

Wearing the compression vest isn't a biggie...the only bad thing is that I lost a lot of size on my chest and am still fighting to gain it back from 2 years ago ( i had 2 seperate surgeries though). You will look very flat after, which is depressing.

I'm payin about 4800 for this surgery, this surgeon was reffered to my by family doctor. I am located in Vancouver, Canada. I'm thinkin about loadin up on some M1t's before, because if it gives me gyno who cares, i'm gettin it removed anyways. Losing chest size, sounds depressing, will i lose very significant chest size, b/c the gland is removed too ?

laffytaffy said:
Losing chest size, sounds depressing, will i lose very significant chest size, b/c the gland is removed too ?
It seems like you would have a better idea of that than us. I mean, you can feel the size of the gland yourself, right?

Post up some photos if you like. And then post-op photos, later.

Are they only removing the glands or are they doing lipo in the area as well?

I had it and yes I had some lipo sculpting done to really define the pec from under the nip all the way under the armpit. Also I had my abs etched in a little tighter and removed the excess love handle area that I never seemed to be able to rid myself of. Also get a good PS not some general surgeon. They are not digging a hole in your chest. He will make a small incision along the bottom of the areola where the skin changes color and remove the glands from there. They are about the size of golfballs. Mine were anyway. Get a good Doc and relax.
You will not look flat. You will look good.

PM me for more info

Last edited:
outlawtas2 said:
For that price i'm sure it's both!

It might not be
the anesthesiologist is 750 to 1000 and if he is doing it in a hospital they charge 1500. The doc has to charge 2500 so it really isn;t all that much. I chose to do mine in a hospital.

Back