Gyno Vote Yes or No?

Gyno Vote Yes or No!

• Total voters
If it is it looks very mild. Are you taking nolva or anything similiar? Do you have any soreness around the nippple area?

looks very minor; but would really need to see your entire torso to judge the fat on the chest vs elsewhere; IMO that's what makes it stand out or not...

No the surgery; but need to determine if it's from estrogen or prolactin; dropping the tren is a good idea, then if it's still there, see if it responds to nolva, if not switch to arimidex or letro to make sure.

Na, I don't think so.. that last pic makes it look like you may have SLIGHT gyno in your right nipple but I think thats just from the angle and shape of pec. You're fine bro, I wouldnt worry about it. Going forward, once the itchyness, soreness, etc.. in the nipples starts, it takes weeks for gyno to start showing so as long as you start treating it when you get the symptoms, you'll be fine.

Lose fat. I think doing so would also help you identify any gyno you may have, but looks normal to me. Ive heard prep-H will tighten the nipple area.

^^ya, what lc said^^
If you tighten up the diet, add in daily cardio, drink 1-2 gallons of water daily, and taking some like ECA ALONG w/your lifting, it will all tighten up bro. Tust me. A single chest exercise is not going to do it. The trick is drop your BF% as low as YOU can go and try to hold less water. Water is a culprit just as much as fat.

Back