gyno

Brock Landers

I'm on week 7 of my cycle, up to this point, no problems really (so I thought). There was a little soreness in my left nipple, however that seemed to subside after I stopped the dbol. You can imagine my surprise when I woke up and felt a soreness again in the left nip. When i felt it there seemed to be a little bump. I'm taking nolva again at 20 mg/day for hte remainder of the cycle to combat any gyno, however my question is, is that possible? My right nipple there is not a hint of soreness, puffiness, and definitely no lump. Can gyno develop on one side and not the other? thanks bros
Brock

I would have to say yes, i had a puffiness to one nip and not the other and hit the nolva and i was ok...so i would say yes..

E

Yes it's possible.....and if I may make a little suggestion.....bump the Nolva to 40 mg/day until the soreness goes away, then continue on with 20 mg as you are now.

StoneColdNTO said:
Yes it's possible.....and if I may make a little suggestion.....bump the Nolva to 40 mg/day until the soreness goes away, then continue on with 20 mg as you are now.

i will do that, thanks bro :)

Back