had a couple questions on AI dosage adjustment

KKDOGG

so il try to keep this short running cycle 6 weeks into test e and 5 days into NPP

Test-500mg wk
NPP 100 eod started 5 days ago
12.5mg aromasin eod
aromasin dosage has been keeping bloat down and working well with the test alone

I wokeup today super bloated and 10 lbs heavier than two days ago, moon face etc but i have been sick the past couple days and havent been eating as usual, much so mabye the bloat was from a different diet? should i up my aromasin dosage now that i am running the npp?

It is pharmacy grade aromasin, so my question is, is 12.5 ed to high of a dose? or would a better route be to split it and take 6.25 ed instead of what i have been doing 12.5 eod just on the test.. i most likely need a higher dose because of the npp corect? just wondering the best way to increase my AI dosage, thanks in advance

Oh and stats
196lbs
5'11
around 15%?

You would need to get bloodwork done.
I have seen a lot of people take aromasin eod. Not sure why. The half life would suggest it to be taken daily. I guess if bloodwork says your g2g on eod, so be it..

The 12.5 EOD is standard aromasin dosage for 500 mg/wk test, and you said it was working fine so that could be an ok baseline. The one catch is the Test E is only now reaching peak blood levels after 6 weeks, so maybe it was ok for the first five weeks or so and now you need a bit more? Can't say without the bloodwork. When you go, get the LC-MS testosterone and sensitive estrogen version of the female panel - otherwise the 19-nor in your NPP will give you bogus results.

Nandrolone aromatizes at around 25 to 33% as much as test, so adding 350 mg/wk NPP into your mix is equivalent to going from 500 mg/wk Test E to roughly 600 mg/wk aromatizing load - so just adding the NPP shouldn't skew things too much for you.

As T-bone said the only way to know for sure is the blood testing and how you feel on that particular day, then adjust up or down from there.

^^^^when I started TRT my nipple soreness went away and has slowly returned as my test c has reached its peak. Just a personal experience inline with his post.

i havent had any symptoms of high or low estrogen yet, although they are soo similar its going to be hard to tell.. so i need to get bloods done, how long into my new AI dosage should i go to get it checked?
that is true though it is probably peaking around this time, i did frontload as well.. so i upped my dosage to 12.5ed and going to go by feel for now. already weight is back to what it was before and that 10lbs of bloat is gone, feel better but could be psychological, i saw a friend and she told me i look like shit/sick the day i was 10lbs up,
My understanding from the eod approach was that aromasin is a suicidal AI so that day you arent taking it, it wouldnt have time to spike up before your next dosage, but i dont know much compared to some here.

still need blood test done like it has been said above, with that you will be able to manage this a whole lot better than going by how you feel.

Aromasin has a short half life, so that's why it is better to take it every day. Most can get away with EOD, it's just going to give you a more choppy blood level of estrogen.

If you doubled up your aromasin, and are now taking it ED then you should be good to go.

I would have suggested getting the blood test immediately so you could see where you were when bloated and not feeling / looking well. Once you make a change give it a couple weeks to stabilize.

Back