Had my first gusher.........

methos0123

Ok fella's, I had my first official gusher of blood come out of my glute after pulling the needle out. This might have happened due to my squatting 10 min's before shower and injection...

1st off, I used a 1 1/2" long needle and aspirated before plunging...bubbles only. I pushed it in like normal and after I pulled the needle out I didn't know until I physically saw the blood trail down my leg...it was a good bit! There was a swelling at the site too, I think blood because I quickly sprayed it with alcohol and grabbed a cotton swab and started to massage it, and it went down, or out? lol

So, just to put my mind at ease. Do you all think I kept all of my test from the shot? I was all the way in. I think I did, but want a second opinion or three.

Thanks

I'm no expert, but I think your fine. Just sounds like you hit a vein. That has happened to me before and it wasn't an issue other than the clean up.

You didn't lose any test. You just passed through a blood vessel as the needle went in. It is bound to happen sooner or later.

At first I though you were exaggerating and just being a puss. My money is the gusher was from the squats. Could be worse...don't want test injected in to vein. Well at least I don't. Probably some 19 year old on here who thinks that is the key to crazy gains.

My first inject was by the Endo's office and beside some pain I had no blood come out. Then I did my first shot a week later. I have zero issue with needles so I had no trouble at all doing it but when I pulled it out, WOW, gush city. So I'm like WTF. Two thing happened here. One I obviously hit a good vein and two I didn't apply the gauze pad immediately. As you are pulling it out have the pad in your other hand right over the spot as you pull out the needle and apply pressure as soon as the needle is fully out. I clot surprisingly fast so I only need to hold it on for like a few seconds but 20 to 30 should be good. Then put on the bandaid right away.

I have done MANY shots before, and never actually needed to be quick with the gauze pad...Most of the time I don't even need anything other than a quick wipe off on the injection spot.

My first inject was by the Endo's office and beside some pain I had no blood come out. Then I did my first shot a week later. I have zero issue with needles so I had no trouble at all doing it but when I pulled it out, WOW, gush city. So I'm like WTF. Two thing happened here. One I obviously hit a good vein and two I didn't apply the gauze pad immediately. As you are pulling it out have the pad in your other hand right over the spot as you pull out the needle and apply pressure as soon as the needle is fully out. I clot surprisingly fast so I only need to hold it on for like a few seconds but 20 to 30 should be good. Then put on the bandaid right away.

View attachment 558480

Back