Had no problem with hair loss from one cycle of test, should I be fine in the future?

jdg86

I ran 500mg of test-e/week for 16 weeks. I was concerned with hair issues and while I think I may have thinned while on cycle a bit, all over my head, after being off for a while my hair seems to be as it was before cycling. Should I be fine in the future for running another cycle of test or is it possible for it to somehow happen in the future? I'm 30 years old and aside from having a "mature hairline" without much noticeable MPB I have had no issues. Thanks for any input.

Its genetics. If your going to bald, you will. Steroids especially certain compounds just speed it up a bit..

That doesn't really answer my question though. My question was whether or not hair effects vary cycle to cycle or if I would have noticed a change the first time around. We know that it's genetic.

I don't think I am. I'm asking a question that some people may be able to answer based on experience. I am simply asking if the first cycle is a good predictor of how you react to test or if it changes each time.

Well, everyone is different. Doing a test cycle at 30 years old may not bring on hair loss. That doesn't necessarily mean your safe from male pattern baldness. You gotta factor in too many variables to get a half assed answer. It would be like asking if I used this amount of gear and trained these different types of ways, would I be a pro bodybuilder in 5 or so years. Genetics play into all of that too.

Unfortunately there is no cookie cutter answers for what your asking. Some use compounds that are known to influence male pattern baldness with no symptoms at all while others can go bald on trt. You definitely can't get a good answer to your question being that your 30 years old and did one cycle of test. The best advice to give is if your concerned about hair loss, don't use gear.

Another analogy would be smokers. Some will go through 3 packs a day all their lives and die of old age. Others might get cancer from second hand smoke. Crystal ball type questions...

Dht derivatives will affect hair loss more than others. I noticed on my first run with primo that there was more hair on my pillow than I've seen with anything else. My family has history of a receding hair line. Yet pretty thick hair otherwise. Age has an effect too.

Well, everyone is different. Doing a test cycle at 30 years old may not bring on hair loss. That doesn't necessarily mean your safe from male pattern baldness. You gotta factor in too many variables to get a half assed answer. It would be like asking if I used this amount of gear and trained these different types of ways, would I be a pro bodybuilder in 5 or so years. Genetics play into all of that too.

Unfortunately there is no cookie cutter answers for what your asking. Some use compounds that are known to influence male pattern baldness with no symptoms at all while others can go bald on trt. You definitely can't get a good answer to your question being that your 30 years old and did one cycle of test. The best advice to give is if your concerned about hair loss, don't use gear.

Another analogy would be smokers. Some will go through 3 packs a day all their lives and die of old age. Others might get cancer from second hand smoke. Crystal ball type questions...

So you're saying every cycle of testosterone could be different? I'm talking about test specifically

So you're saying every cycle of testosterone could be different? I'm talking about test specifically

It's genetics. You may or may not be prone to male pattern baldness. Some go bald with or without using gear. Some go bald in their early 20's. You may or may not go bald. Nobody really knows for sure..

It's genetics. You may or may not be prone to male pattern baldness. Some go bald with or without using gear. Some go bald in their early 20's. You may or may not go bald. Nobody really knows for sure..

There may be a misunderstanding.. I've used it once before already and I'm asking if I can expect to respond to it the same way if I do it again

The only way you're gonna know is if you run your next cycle.

I grow more hair when I'm on. You should see my palms.

If you go bald so be it...just buy a hat.

Or a wig. ;-)

So what's the point of running test-e only first then? I thought it was to see how you react to just test since it's usually a base, so that there's no side effects from other compounds. If it's such a crapshoot then why bother?

So what's the point of running test-e only first then? I thought it was to see how you react to just test since it's usually a base, so that there's no side effects from other compounds. If it's such a crapshoot then why bother?

Mostly to find out how much your body aromatizes exogenous test (converts it to e2). This is consistent so long as BF is consistent. Other factors cannot be predicted: you may recover 90% on your first 3 cycles and then not at all on your forth. No way to estimate your future hairloss, sorry.

Wow. If you thought doing a test only cycle for your first go was to see if you would go bald or not, you should've done more research first...

I've found that aas makes me more Harry everywhere else for sure. Dht based roids will fuck with your hair loss more than other steroids. Bottom line.... if your more concerned about thinning hair than bigger muscles steroids may not be your gig.

Chances are good if you were fine with a first run of test e, the second run won't make you bald. If your dad lost all his hair by 50, aas will probably accelerate that number by a few years, with dht based compounds more so

Back