Haidar at Arnold Classic

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT PICS!!! Haidar is by far the HOTTEST (and coolest) hunk of all!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!!! Thanks again!

abzilla's got gr8 symmetry! back in the 80's this guy would be lifting the Olympia every year I guess.

just the way I would love to look. :cool:

abzilla!

wow, he's called abzilla? THAT'S COOL! Perfect name for the guy - his abs are incredible. Abzilla has one of the best bods - perfect definition and proportion. Did he turn pro yet?

Thanks again. Have a good one.

yep!

turned pro some time back. was at the last Mr O too. stupid judges need massive freaks and he places a lot lower despite excelent symmetry and conditioning. :mad:

Re: yep!

Hunk ™ said:
turned pro some time back. was at the last Mr O too. stupid judges need massive freaks and he places a lot lower despite excelent symmetry and conditioning. :mad:

I agree, he looks great.

The O needs to return to the days when guys like Frank Zane were winning.

These overly massive guys just do not impress me either.

I love the physiques of guys like Sarcev, Dexter Jackson, Flex, Haidar, Darrem Charles, and the like. They just have really great lines.

That's not to say that I don't like the Ruhls, Fux's, Dilletts, etc... I just think that it's time that all the rounds counted equally, and not just the mass.

I agree - Zane had a great physique. But so did Arnold (symetry-wise) as well.

dude has a great symetry. i am supurised he is not heard of more than he already is. like everyone said already, his lines by far are better than the big named guys.

Back