Hair loss prevention and Liver Support!!?

tibz

Hey guys, im running a test cycle at 800mg weekly with 800mg test and week 1-4 dbol 25mg. Wondering the best method for hair loss, i am prone and experienced some on my last cycle..What is the best product/ combination im going to use here. Also, for the liver/overall side prevention n2gaurd, cycle assist, ect..I have a much more detailed post from a few days ago but this is the targeted questions i would want answered. Let me know your positive/negative experience..Thanks guys!

When it comes to hairloss if you have the gene in your family you'll lose your hair regardless. If you want to slow it down, moderate test cycles with propecia or dutasteride. No other anabolic, everything else can speed up the process. If you need to know why test only with propecia let me know

When it comes to hairloss if you have the gene in your family you'll lose your hair regardless. If you want to slow it down, moderate test cycles with propecia or dutasteride. No other anabolic, everything else can speed up the process. If you need to know why test only with propecia let me know

ya man its shitty, use rogaine too

Test only,might use deca but i know that it messes up the typical protocol for the MPB combat drugs correct? as well as Aromatase inhibitor (AI) protocol..can you give me a brief backround to refresh my memory or Deca sides that override typical mpb prevention and prolactin/gyno issues..Also have you used both popecia and duta? any sides?

Also, about to cycle mid march, shooting for mid-late march..is it too late regarding this topical hair lose procedure for prevention, i know the topicals deal with some pretty long preparation months prior to use for optimum results

Test only,might use deca but i know that it messes up the typical protocol for the MPB combat drugs correct? as well as Aromatase inhibitor (AI) protocol..can you give me a brief backround to refresh my memory or Deca sides that override typical mpb prevention and prolactin/gyno issues..Also have you used both popecia and duta? any sides?

Propecia and dutasteride block the 5AR enzyme, which blocks majority of testosterone to DHT. If you take propecia or dut and deca, deca uses the 5AR enzyme to convert to DHN. If you block it, it will remain nandrolone and that itself can be harsh on the hair like all other steroids.

Used both by the way and suffered from ED issues. Not worth it IMO. unless I was on a good dose of test would it not give me that issue. Problem arises that DHT is good in terms of sex, you need it

Also, about to cycle mid march, shooting for mid-late march..is it too late regarding this topical hair lose procedure for prevention, i know the topicals deal with some pretty long preparation months prior to use for optimum results

Topicals generally don't work, some people will argue me here, the only topical I use is nizoral shampoo which has an anti androgen compound in there

shave that shit and be a bamf. i wonder if jay cutler and steve kuclo use anything for their hair? im sure its genetics though that they still have a lot of hair.

but really hairloss with AAS use is something you cant avoid altogether (assuming you are genetically going to lose your hair anyways), theres ways to slow it down like AB said but if you are prone, its going to happen.

re

Here is the relation steroid with hair loss which is predetermined genetically and is directly tied to hormone levels. When hair follicles become damaged and clogged through the DHT (dihydrotestosterone) process, the resulting factor is the thinning and shedding of hairs. Simply put, when testosterone levels are elevated so is the hair loss(https://akclinics.org/hair-loss/)

Last edited:
shave that shit and be a bamf. i wonder if jay cutler and steve kuclo use anything for their hair? im sure its genetics though that they still have a lot of hair.

but really hairloss with AAS use is something you cant avoid altogether (assuming you are genetically going to lose your hair anyways), theres ways to slow it down like AB said but if you are prone, its going to happen.

Im sure jay had some hair transplant

propecia us good solution for the recovery of hair loss problem but the if there any good benefits of this treatment then there alternative good solution available which is called hair transplant surgery

Last edited:
Used both by the way and suffered from ED issues. Not worth it IMO. unless I was on a good dose of test would it not give me that issue. Problem arises that DHT is good in terms of sex, you need it

^ agreed. and if used I would rec some CIA on hand. also I rec NAC for liver support

Back