hair of the dog

slyfalcon

just got the camera so still have to mess with it pics not that spectacular. I told insane i would post so here it is. no wheels sorry mirror not low enough. legs not real impressive though. 39 yrs 6'3" 225lbs natty. chest cold 47", waist 36, bicep 15", flex cold 17.5", thighs 24" calfs 15" I lift because i like the way it makes me feel and helps relieve stress. I will post log later. The black lump on the bed is the dog. hehe

not a roofer. i run a party rental store on the jersey shore. tents tables chairs. going to run halodrol-50. my goals are to put another inch on arms 2 inches on chest. want to get max press to 400. have put up 365. tried 375 was a little too heavy. need more work. Working shoulders hard too. i have had some serious shoulder probs when i was younger so i figure as long as they dont hurt, muscle around the joints will help. mri report on L is loose joint from baseball, lefty pitcher in college and had a 3rd degree sep on the right in mid 20's. always worked hard so i know ill get there barring any serious injury.

Back