GFD's Epistane+Dermacrine workout log

GFD - so how did the hill run go? You actually feel like you get more endurance? that's awsome. I wonder if your muscle gains have made your legs stronger and that adds to the effect. Those guys (and gals) on the olymics were crazy - did you see the size of those quads? incredible! all natural......i'm sure....

Good luck bro!

i just put a girl, jill, on it, but she went to the Dr and she has mono, so no working out for her

other girl switched her BC, so waiting for her to get adjusted, lisa

other girl haven't talked to in a couple weeks tani

other girl is in europe, back on the 18th i think leticia...

jill-has lost 60lbs, still needs to lose 25,
tani-super skinny, nvr lifted weights
lisa-in my avatar
leticia-solid frame, on clen rt now, good results, I have her set to run some Anavar (var) , but I'm going to try to get the Anavar (var) back from her, and give her epistane or have her run just epistane... we'll see.

1 other girl is doing Anavar (var) +epistane+clen

i will keep all that shit updated for sure, I am very interested to see how these girls react.

i just put a girl, jill, on it, but she went to the Dr and she has mono, so no working out for her

other girl switched her BC, so waiting for her to get adjusted, lisa

other girl haven't talked to in a couple weeks tani

other girl is in europe, back on the 18th i think leticia...

jill-has lost 60lbs, still needs to lose 25,
tani-super skinny, nvr lifted weights
lisa-in my avatar
leticia-solid frame, on clen rt now, good results, I have her set to run some Anavar (var) , but I'm going to try to get the Anavar (var) back from her, and give her epistane or have her run just epistane... we'll see.

1 other girl is doing Anavar (var) +epistane+clen

i will keep all that shit updated for sure, I am very interested to see how these girls react.

Where do you meet all these hot fitness chicks - i wanna workout with you!

im happy about 225 for 16 reps... be nice if i could get it to 20.

but then when i get 20, ima want 25... shit... it'll never stop will it...

more pics of lisa??

Greedy bastard!.....................

J/K yes def more pics altho that pic rivals MDS' old avi for the most (hmmmm what's the word....) well rounded....
;-)

Oh yeah and the content is good too - don't think I'm just here for the avi.

hahahahaa

Not good - hope it's cause you had an awsome weekend. Anyways you'll feel better weh you hit the iron - have a double espresso and go for it man! And crank up the tunes...

ya, sometimes that works, but usually this means that i need to change my training style for a while, I try to listen to my body and avoid injury's and ruts,
i'm not a pro BB or powerlifter nor do I have any aspirations to do so, so the "no pain no gain" mantra doesn't apply to me. Long as I make steady gains and enjoy my workouts, life is as good as it gets! :)

i did hit 315 for 2 reps on my bench today , which is a PR. happy about that.

wasn't quite able to get my shoulder warmed up fully though. almost time to go to a fat burning mode.

ya, i did totally different stuff today, i'm dropping the volume, but keeping the intensity high.

cool - keep it intense - and BTW - never change your avi - it brings a smile to my face every day.....;-)

My 225 bench 3 set total has improved gradually:

day 10 =28
day 17 =30
day 25 =33
day 37 =37

that is pretty steady progress.

finally back lifting, after my trip,,, was a good trip though, and the rest feels awesome.

can't wait to bench

benched 345x1 today!!!! huge pr for me, my last pr was 325

Back