GFD's Epistane+Dermacrine workout log

Just got back into town last night.
posting the last few days all at once.

Great log GFD - (stupid) question - are all those products legal in the US? U order them online? great weight on the bench - props!

Yes,
Dermacrine is from primordial performance, one of steroidology's board sponsors

and epistane is easy to find online, just google it, and you'll find the best deals

when you order from primordial performance you can enter sponsor10 and get 10% off their products.

Cool thanks for the info man. How are the gains going? you're up 6lbs now? what is your height? I am 188 too and want to gain some mass. I'm 6'2 - so the charts say I can gain 10lbs before i am overweight...LOL

is the body looking leaner or tighter

when i flex i feel leaner, but i feel so heavy right now. the heaviest i've been is 198, so I just feel fat.

i will post before and after pics when im done.

i don't look fat at all, no water retention, i just feel thicker.

heavier muscle density? interesting...I wish I had a 50 or so extra bucks lying around, I'd give this shit a try too!

This shit gives me more endurance when i play basketball and run hills.

Nice gains man - almost at your best weight. How high are you going to go & are you going to do a cut afterwards?
BTW what is your height & age? and do you reallllly live in Abu Dahabi?????

Last edited:
i wanna get to 200lbs

im in los angeles

im going to cut after, but not that much. just control BF% like a normally do.

I want to be strong, but i can't get fat. I want to be as strong as possible for 200lbs at 6ft.

im 29

Log is looking great GFD!! I'm interested to know if you "feel" any effects as you up the dose of Epistane?? Hows the libido and acne(if any) so far?? So you can definetly see a marked cardio/endurance improvement from the Epistane?? That part really interests me :) Thanks for posting all this and keeping up with it.. much appreciated on honest feedback!

im going to run hills rt now, i haven't done cardio since saturday. u can c in my log the little amount of cardio i've been doing.

i'll post on how it goes later today.

Log is looking great GFD!! I'm interested to know if you "feel" any effects as you up the dose of Epistane?? Hows the libido and acne(if any) so far?? So you can definetly see a marked cardio/endurance improvement from the Epistane?? That part really interests me :) Thanks for posting all this and keeping up with it.. much appreciated on honest feedback!

DAY 23
ran hills
-i don't feel more endurance on each sprint, but i do feel i recover faster in between sprints. and that I can do more total volume. I am pretty heavy right now, so i don't think my speed is going to be faster, but its nice to be able to recover faster.

i wish i had done 80mg from the start. 40 is not enough imo. I'm doing 80 to finish the cycle.

little bit of acne on face, and chest. but not much. I use a mask and it clears it up. i just make sure i as soon as i can after the workout.

and ya, i feel the difference with 80mg of epistane. Thats what i'll do next time.

Back